• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: $50 DROP - PEU / TNC / Surefire / Solarforce Lego

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer Train

Banned
Re: WTS: $50 DROP - PEU / TNC / Surefire / Solarforce Lego

Last drop to $139, or parting it out if there's any interest?

Zeige

Enlightened

PM sent

THE PUNISHER

Newly Enlightened

will a surefire 6 p head fit?

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

I´ll take it and pay the overseas extra shipping.

This should have been sold allready.

Please PM me the total Hammertrain.

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

PP sent.

Thanks..!
I can not believe anyone jumped this before I saw it.,...:thumbsup:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

I had some parts that are not getting used and decided to sell them as a complete light with several options of led.

This light comprises of the following parts:

Mint PEU Pineapple body with 3 red trits in trit slots at the bottom of the body.
Mint (just received from TNC) TNC E-C Finned adapter
Mint Solarforce L2 head with SS porky style bezel and flat bezel (both inc)
You will need to get an e-series compatible tailcap, tailcap not included in sale.

The following dropins are included in the sale price:

Nailbender XPE Warm White 2level 700ma 170lumen 3.6v-6v - built for balanced runtime & output & efficiency. Very Warm!
Solarforce R2 - Single mode - very bright and very throwy 3.6v-?v

Also included:

A Pelican 1040 box to keep the light safe in
A couple of Tenergy CR123 cells

Photos:

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

NOW $149

Quoting this to keep the info.

Pete, please respond and make the effort.

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still no light or trackingnumber.
I think you need to file a claim Pete.

Zeige

Enlightened
Anything yet?

I saw he posted another sale, thought if I bumped this thread he might see it.

Hammer Train

Banned
WTS: More Added & Price Drops

Hi all,

I have decided to sell up my collection of lights. Due to some problems with shipping internationally previously(!) I will only be shipping by registered mail only. All lights will be shipped the following weekend after purchase and a tracking number sent by pm after shipping as it's only on Saturdays that I can get to the Post Office. Shipping will be at cost price only, I'll cover the packaging and the paypal fees. If you are in the UK/Europe and can pay in GBP£/EUR then let me know and we can work out the price.

Best offers on any of the lights are welcomed by pm as I want to move these on, but 'I'll take it' in the thread has precedence.

Now for the lights!

1 - Lummi Wee SS -SST-50 - This one has 2 green trits installed and is in as new condition. The emitter is an SST-50, not sure what the total output is but it's pretty bright! - $175 - SOLD

2 - Elektrolumens Blaster NG and 3*D size Vapextech NiMh 'Eneloop style' cells. I have installed 2 yellow trits next to the SSR-90 emitter and GID o-rings on the body so it's nice and easy to find in the dark. The production of these lights has been delayed more than once and I'm not sure when they
will be available again - this one I got from Wayne a few months back as I was one of the first to sign up. It is silver in colour and is the heftiest light I own, quite a beast! - $265

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0039.jpg

3 -Modified Surefire A2 Package in great condition with sanded red leds, blue gid behind the leds, and shooter tailstand mod - $125

IMAG0012-1.jpg

IMAG0013-1.jpg

4 - Red 2D Aspheric Maglite - With R2 Led mounted on a 3mm thick, 14mm diameter copper piece on a custom aluminium homemade heatsink, 3 mode driver buck driver (A Low, A High, and a High Strobe). The lens is the Kai one not the cheaper inferior DX one. Comes with a mdocod 6AA>2D holder, and finished with a safety glass breaker tailcap. Great light for emergencies when loaded with eneloops or similar - $120

IMAG0004.jpg

5 - Ra Clicky 140cn, nice white tint, not green like the other one I had! With clip and with gid o-ring under the lens which gives a cool green glow effect when the light is turned off - $120

6 - Any questions on this one please pm me. I had problems shipping it last time and came across it when clearing out my lights. To cut a long story short I thought it had been posted and it hadn't (completely my bad). Hopefully this one will finally find a new home?!

Surefire / PEU / TNC / Solarforce / Nailbender Lego Light:
Tail - Z68 - Black HA clicky with metal shroud (E series).
Body - Custom Red PEU Pineapple with 3 red trits in machined trit slots near the tail end.
Body to Head - TNC Finned E2C Adapter (Black HA)
Head - Solarforce finned A001 Head
Drop-in - Nailbender 3.6v-8.4v 300 lumen XPE R2 WD tint 3 level (Low/High/Strobe). Beautiful throwy beam, great tight hotspot and usable spill.
Bezel - Black HA deep crenelated (unknown maker)
$160

Any specks you see on the light are dust, except for on the tailcap as this has very light scratches around one of the lanyard holes.

IMAG0001.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

7 - Available again - Ultrafire C2 - Modifed with 3*Q5 Cree, will run DD off a single li-on (17670 or 18650) - $35

8 - Available again - Ultrafire C2 - Modified with P7 DSXOJ, will run DD off a single li-on (17670 or 18650) - $35

ultrafires004.jpg

ultrafires001.jpg
m

Items 7&8 are in good condition, with some very small spots of anodising missing in places as they have been used. They are great outdoor lights, certainly not for white wall hunters but exceedingly bright and well modded!

9 - Betalight Torch - Personal Illumination device *TRITIUM* - see here:

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=204475

$60

10 - Cree R2 Aleph Flupic(Rev 4) LE - 3 mode Low/Medium/ High. Runs off a single Cr123 or R123 - $85

I also have some non-custom stuff that I'll add to CPFMP this morning...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.