Anyone make a Brass 18650 or D cell flashlight?

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trying to keep our lights in the same battery types. I prefer the 18650 or D cell types, wife is fine with 18650 or AA. Found alot of nice AA (Peak LED), heheh maybe too many as the choice is difficult for that one. But none so far in the battery formats I like better.

Found some in SS, though those are not really what I want and the ones I found are from DX/Kai. And after some searching, SS isn't the heat conductor I thought it would be.

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
LED preferred, which is why in here and not in general.

eyeeatingfish

Enlightened
Either it would have to be someone real custom of Peak LED.

Call the people at peak, or ask in the peak thread about the possibility of a brass 18650 light. Maybe a bunch will jump on the bandwagon?

They are a small shop and do small runs. It might turn out to be very easy to just pop brass in place of the aluminum they use to machine and there you go.

Some of their small lights, the K2, Pyranese, and the Everest may be able to fit the 18650 batteries they have available.

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Appreciate that, sent them a message, will see. If they are interested, would anyone else want one?

eyeeatingfish

Enlightened
Appreciate that, sent them a message, will see. If they are interested, would anyone else want one?

Call them, it will be much faster than email. Not saying they are bad at email but I have waited for a while before, plus its just a much more friendly experience.