Sasha's New Avatar - Terminatrix!

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sasha\'s New Avatar - Terminatrix!

Anyone else notice Sasha's new avatir? Even though she has a "Arnold S" Machine gun, she still has a sexy thong thing happening! (ON THE AVATAR!)

Reminds me of SHE SPYS!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Re: Sasha\'s New Avatar - Terminatrix!

well, I prefer the old one, it was way more mysterious and beautiful ... but maybe this one goes better with the new ways?
anyway, it's her business and I would never dare saying anything negative about Sasha's avatars, would I?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

WillnTex

Newly Enlightened

Guess I have to cast my vote for the old avatar.

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, I find it very hard to say which one I like better. Both have a certain charm to them!

Tomas

Banned

I prefer the old one (and I don't think she'll display the one I sent her.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

Well here's the thing guys... I'm not really feeling much up to being a serving wench at the moment. My current mode is to clean house. No, not in a servant capacity... but in a scorched earth capacity. This avatar was offered to me and it immediately spoke to me and I tweaked it and made it mine. It took me all of about 5 seconds to come up with the name as well.

Tomas made one for me also and offered it to me. And while it is also very good and perhaps also appropriate, there is still a part of it that is too... I can't think of the right word... soft? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Anyway... get used to the Terminatrix for now. She'll be around for a little while.

Tomas

Banned

(This isn't the other one, just her terminatrix CPFified a bit)

terminatrix5.gif

Just thought you needed some CPF colors, Sasha ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Afterimage

Newly Enlightened

Looks kind of like a GI crookneck flashlight in the thigh holster. Maybe just wishful CPF thinking.

Tomas

Banned

Afterimag, yes it does look like that, so I went back and turned it on ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

T_sig6.gif

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good job Tom. Looks just fine. I like both avatars. Even though both have a rather mean look. The lady behind them is still our sweet, loving Sasha. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif (I think this is called baiting) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

Tom... go back to the face on mine. Don't give her a cromagnon-forehead... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon8.gif ... Pull her chin back in... give her LIPS!!... and make her hair darker. And not so curley... put it back the way it is... spikier. And put a rose tattoo on her thigh. That should do it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Danger_Mouse said:
That was rather masterful baiting Ken...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks...I think? If we remove the "ful" from masterful...slide the baiting over...we have... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned2.gif ...no...stress relief! (an old dead thread) Oh I am /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif I think I need to get some /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Yep - gotta have the rose!

Love that CPF jacket...reminds me of the one that I bought from that fellow that was selling the CPF coffee cups, keychains, & pens in the B/S/T forum.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hyeTotum

Newly Enlightened

Ummm, (since this looks like a vote...) could we bring the old one back but merge the new booty/bent flashlight part onto it??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

Phuleeeeeeeze?

Tomas

Banned

All I can say is I'm not an artist, I'm an engineer. I put something together and it either works or it doesn't.

I have grave limitations when it comes to art - there are only about a dozen works from over the past 56 years that I've made and even bothered to keep. That's not many. Only about half a dozen of those are displayed on my walls for others to see, the rest are simply stored. In the dark. Covered. Locked away.

If anyone wants to put a pretty face on that tiny drawing, they're welcome to try - I know I cannot.

T_sig6.gif

MichiganMan

Enlightened

Tomas, the "flashlight" on her leg is obviously a pistol in a tactical holster. See the lump denoting a trigger under the crook of the "flashlight? A flashlight might be more appropriate here, but thats a pistol.

Latest posts