About to pull trigger on TK11

aiaii

Newly Enlightened
I have wanted a high quality light for some time,my first nice one.I want something with a good output & simple ui.Any better choices for the money??

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
www.batteryjunction.com is carrying the TK11R2 (old model) for $65. I think you should take a look, because the new model is at $85

The difference is in the led emitter they use, the old version uses R2, which delivers more throw and the newer one uses the XPG R5, less throwy, but more overall output. I have the R2 one and it is a very well built light, it has the best regulation I've seen in a 18650 flashlight. Throws pretty far as well.

Get the TK11 if you want a high quality flashlight with simple 2 mode interface and great runtime, you cant go wrong

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
The TK11 R2 version was my very first quality flashlight, and I would highly recommend it.
Nice and robust, good regulation for 18650 use, and good separation of output levels.

:thumbsup:

For the price it is well worth it.

ToNIX

Enlightened
I love my TK11 :D Do it! I'm still waiting for the MD2 with M61 to be back in stock to buy this one too. I'll have a more throwy light and a more floody one.

aiaii

Newly Enlightened
Just wanted to thank you for your replies,I know it's been a while but I work constantly and have very little free time.Picked up the older version Tk11 and am in love with it!!Been reading up on the Eagletacs and think I will try one of those soon:wave:

Latest posts