introductions

tcr03

Newly Enlightened
hello all, im new to the forum and thought i would introduce myself.

matt is my name. im married with three wonderful children, my oldest is Mia, she is 4, Marissa is my 2year old. she will be 3 next month. and my baby is Matt the second. he is 1 and will be 2 in a few months. yes i know, we where busy. we like it this way because they will be all leaving at or around the same time. lol.

ive been into flashlights for as long as i can remember. ive always had maglight. i have several D mags, a couple solitares lieing around. i have the MagCharger aswell(very nice light). picked up a 2D magled about a year ago and was pleased with it. a few months ago i got a fenix tk11r2 with 4 18650 batteries and a charger. and now im hooked. this is just an awsome light.

ive lurked on this site for awhile now and just decided to join and try to get some of my questions answered. hopfully ill have a long stay.

thanks for listening
matt

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Welcome Matt. Sounds like you are ready for the world of LEDs when your family allows you the time.

Geoff

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Matt! Welcome! Sounds like you've got a great family.

Drop-ins are led modules that fit into certain "hosts". Typically you've got an older Surefire (6p, c2) or an inexpensive Solarforce light and you can purchase a drop-in from one of the many fine custom guys here on CPF. This will give you a great led light that is also a good $$ value.