• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL Sold: fivemega Flashlight $165 - 3x26500 - 2 Incans!! sold-FM85

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
All sold, funds received will ship Tuesday.
Thank you!

Right now I can't recall who wanted these items, but since I'm needing to recoup some major funds that went out this week, I'm going to list these items up and I apologize in advance if I didn't notify you about the sale, it's semi-impulsive, yet certainly necessary.

It's essentially a recoup sale.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/276622

Sold, funds received, thank you! Just bought this from PSM in the thread above. It's so darn pretty, but it has no function for me at all in its current, current-free state. I thought I could round up some batteries, but then I thought that will be YET another size to deal with, so I'm going to let it go for $145 shipped to US. If you have the batteries and charger, you'll just love this!!! I know I do.

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=226348

Sold I'm also selling the FiveMega flashlight shown in the link above. FM 3x26500 light with D36 head, McClickie switch, FM D36 bi-pin plug-in and FM1909 bulb. Super floody and bright. I do have some used batteries with it, so I'm selling as a bundle with 3 used batteries for $175 to US.Now $165, then I'll store it for a while and rethink selling.

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: CALLING all fivemega fans! FM Sale! 2 Incans!!!!

Wish I still had batteries for that FM85 :confused:

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: CALLING all fivemega fans! FM Sale! 2 Incans!!!!

Wish I still had batteries for that FM85 :confused:

Fivemega now sells a seperate tube to use 26500 cells for $35. The price she is selling this light at is very low even if you have to buy the extra tube.

syncytial

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: fivemega Flashlights - FM85 and 3x26500 - 2 Incans!!!!

I'll take the FM85, unless you want to see if Hammer Train still wants it first.

- Syncytial.

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just wrote to Hammer Train, thank you for the link, if he passes, it's yours.

Lisa

syncytial

Newly Enlightened

I just wrote to Hammer Train, thank you for the link, if he passes, it's yours.

Lisa

Sounds good. ;)

If he opts to buy the FM85, I'll consider the 3x26500. Details on the included "used" batteries?

- Syncytial.

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can post a photo of the batteries in a bit, but I don't think I can ship them out of the US.

syncytial

Newly Enlightened

There's been a lot of discussion about mailing Li-Ion Primary and Secondary cells, compounded (or confounded) by differing interpretations of various regulations by individual postal employees. In one case a seller stated the post office wouldn't let him send NiMH batteries!

From the material below, it seems likely that sending three AW IMR 26500 cells should be acceptable, as long as they are sensibly packed. Alternatively, I would consider the light without cells, if you are more comfortable selling that way.

Here are a couple of quotes from USPS (you can find lots of links with site:pe.usps.com usps lithium batteries in Google):

621.1 Mailing Conditions

In international commerce, the term "dangerous goods" is commonly used to describe hazardous materials.
Almost all hazardous materials are prohibited in international mail. The only mailable hazardous materials are certain infectious substances, excepted quantities of radioactive material that are allowed in domestic mail, certain magnetized materials, and certain lithium and lithium-ion batteries. See Exhibit 621.1 for a summary of the types of hazardous materials that are eligible for mailing in international mail.
In certain situations, the few types of hazardous materials that are generally permitted in international mail may be further restricted by the mailing limitations imposed by an individual country. Because individual countries have unique prohibitions and restrictions, it is always necessary to consult the Individual Country Listings in the IMM to be certain that an otherwise mailable hazardous material is acceptable for shipment to a specific country.

Exhibit 621.1
DOT Hazard Classes and Mailability for International Mail

<snip most of table>

Miscellaneous Hazardous Materials
Prohibited, except for magnetized materials per 622.4 and lithium or lithium-ion batteries per 622.5

622.52 Secondary Lithium-ion (Rechargeable) Cells and Batteries

Small consumer-type lithium-ion cells and batteries such as those used to power cell phones and laptop computers are mailable with the following restrictions:

• Individual cells or batteries are mailable when the cells or batteries are properly packed with or properly installed in the equipment they operate.
  • Each cell must contain no more than 1.5 g of equivalent lithium content per cell.
  • Each battery must contain no more than 8.0 g aggregate quantity of equivalent lithium content per battery.
  • Each cell or battery must meet the requirements of each test in the
    UN Manual of Tests and Criteria, Part III, and subsection 38.3 as referenced in the DOT's hazardous materials regulation at
    49 CFR 171.7.
  • Individual mailpieces must not contain more than three batteries.
In addition, all secondary lithium-ion cells and batteries must be mailed in a firmly sealed package separated and cushioned to prevent short circuit, movement, or damage. Except for batteries installed in equipment, they must be in a strong outer package. All outer packages must have a complete delivery and return address. Cells or batteries properly installed in the device they operate must be protected from damage and short circuit, and the device must be equipped with an effective means of preventing accidental activation. The outside of the package must be marked on the address side "Package Contains Lithium-Ion Batteries (no lithium metal)."

- Syncytial.

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

Okay, here is the rundown of this particular sale.

I'm awaiting Hammer Train's reply on the FM85.
If he passes on the FM85, it is syncytial with slight shipping adjustment, it's a BIG box.

If HT take's it, I'll sell the 3X26500 to syncytial (slight shipping adjustment to CAN).

Batteries 26500 possibly sold to mike, US shipping address.

Lisa

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

Turning in for the night. I'll check back in the morning.

Hammer Train

Banned

Just bought a $500 light so will have to pass on this one now :sigh:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you for the update HT. Syncytial, the FM is now pending to you.

Lisa

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: fivemega Flashlights - spf-FM85 and 3x26500 - 2 Incans!!!!

FM85 is sold pending funds.

2X26500 w/batteries is still available, would like to keep in US on this one even though battery shipment may be permissible, I just get worried.

Lisa

syncytial

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: fivemega Flashlights - 3x26500 - 2 Incans!! sold-FM85

PP sent.

Just barely escaped without buying both lights! :D

Thanks!!!

- Syncytial.

P.S. to Hammer Train... If I ever come to my senses and decide to let the FM85 go, I'll try to remember to give you first crack at it.

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: fivemega Flashlight $165 - 3x26500 - 2 Incans!! sold-FM85

$165 for the other one, someone please buy before I change my mind!

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: fivemega Flashlight $165 - 3x26500 - 2 Incans!! sold-FM85

$165 for the other one, someone please buy before I change my mind!

The 3x26500 FM1909 is a really great light which lisa bought from me just a short while ago. It's really a wonderful wall of incan goodness.

Bump for a great buyer/seller.