• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ** Sold Pending Funds - MINTY MCGIZMO HAIKU XPG**

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never thought I'd sell this one...it is, after all, out of all my McGizmos, my absolute favorite. If you've followed any of my posts, you know how much I love the Haiku XP-G - this one in particular - and if you want to see just how I feel about this light, simply visit this post.

That review is for this very light. So why am I selling it? Let's see - I have 4 Haikus including this one - a BB and plain version of the XR-E and XP-G version - and I just ordered Don's latest offering, a warm white XP-G. 5 Haikus may be excessive...:eek:

AND - in the past three weeks I've purchased a Spy 007 and an Arc 6 - in the past month, well, we won't go there. So I've decided that I'll let the BB version of this light take over daily dog walking duty, and the warm white version will take this light's place.

What will you get? As close to perfect of a Haiku as is possible. It will be thoroughly cleaned, any fine scratches in the titanium removed, polished with Wenol, and the threads lubed with Krytox. It will be lovingly packed in a Postal Small One-Rate box and shipped right away, prepaid, with delivery confirmation. Paypal only, but I'll pick up the fees. I take great pride in how I care for my lights - it will be as good as new when you receive it!

Once it leaves my hands it is YOURS, so if you want to insure the shipment, that will be up to you. The post office charges $6.70 for $500 worth of insurance - it will cost you $6.

A chance to pick up a Haiku XP-G, shipped to your door, for $400 - $406 insured - CONUS ONLY at this time.

Beam has no traces of 'blue' or 'green' - it is just a tick on the warm side of pure white. Smooth transition from spot to flood, and my home made integrating sphere consistently measures 189 lumen on high.

Photos below, but as a final note, the first "I'll take it" posted HERE takes priority over all other forms of communication, including email and PM. My email address is posted in my information, so you can PM or email if you have any questions.

Thank you for looking!

P1020159.JPG

P1020164.JPG

P1020162.JPG

(Please forgive the dust on the lens and tailcap - it will be removed before shipment)
P1020161.JPG

P1020165.JPG

IMG_3838.JPG

IMG_3839.JPG

IMG_3687.JPG

Last edited:

chef4850

Enlightened
Re: **FS - MINTY MCGIZMO HAIKU XPG**

If you will accept a certified bank check I will take it. I can send the check out this upcomming thursday if you accept. Great light by the way!

Chef

chef4850

Enlightened
Thanks! The certified bank check will be sent out thursday. If you could please PM me the address that you would like it sent to. This is great! I talked to Don and was going to order one from him on thursday. I am happy to save some $ and get a great light.:thumbsup:

Chef

scout24

Flashaholic
Chef- Great score! And Dan is a genuinely nice guy to deal with. Congrats to both!!! My haiku XR-E came back from Dan looking like new when it went to visit!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks! The certified bank check will be sent out thursday. If you could please PM me the address that you would like it sent to. This is great! I talked to Don and was going to order one from him on thursday. I am happy to save some $ and get a great light.:thumbsup:

Chef

PM sent - thank you!:twothumbs

SFfanman

Enlightened
Wow! that was fast. Looks like one of the family members is fleeing the coup. Happy Landing. ;)

Latest posts