Guess I am truly addicted...

rydude07

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys! Many of you may know that I got my first good flashlight (the fenix e01) about 1 month ago. Then, I bought a fenix ld20 q5 for 40 bucks.

I just went to 4sevens.com just to see if they had any lights on sale, and I found that they had the quark aa2 R2 on sale. Last time I checked, they did not have any quark RR2 on sale (tactical or regular), so I picked that one up for about $46. I hope I enjoy it as much as I enjoy the fenix ld20. Can't wait for that moonlight mode with lithium primaries or nimh :)

Sigh...i hope these sales and good prices STOP so it wont tempt me to buy more lights.:whistle: Plus I am a poor college kid :oops: :banghead: lol

Last edited:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I don't think the temptations are likely to stop anytime soon. Just take it slow, especially if funds are limited. New and better lights are right around the corner.

Geoff

Jash

Flashlight Enthusiast
I limit myself to one purchase a month. That way I don't blow the budget and I can really think about what I want (no impulse buying).

The financial director (wife) has set a limit of $100 so if I want something bigger in the $200-300 range I have to save for it. Though it will be tax time soon and there WILL be an Olight SR90 coming my way once the refund comes.