• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mac's P7 Mag, USL, Milky Mini Floodmaster **Price Drops**

StrayLight

Enlightened
FS: Mac's P7 Mag, USL **More Price Drops**

Mac's P7 Mag WITHDRAWN
New & never used condition, 1D size, 3.7v "C" cell powered (not included), side switch, medium stipple metal reflector, UCL lens.
FluPic driver: user adjustable low & high, 2.8A burst mode.

EDC%20022.jpg
EDC%20020.jpg

Ultimate Stealth Light (USL) WITHDRAWN
As new condition, 2D Mag body, guarded switch, custom bored body, heatsink, battery pack, & charging harness, and four spare Osram HLX62138 bulbs.

The light with which you can incinerate paper or fry an egg. A legend in CPF history and an early benchmark in ultra high power incandescent Mag mods.
3500+ lumens (~12 min runtime), much of which is infrared radiation, hence the burning of nearby objects.

In response to some questions by PM regarding how to charge the USL, here's the backstory for this light quoted from my previous sale thread:

"I do not have a charger for this light... I bought the USL with a Tenergy charger from fellow CPFer Walt175, but the charger was broken on arrival and Walt was in the process of getting me a warranty replacement when he passed away last year. The USL ran brightly for only a few minutes before dimming significantly... After Walt's death, I didn't bother to do anything else about it. The light has been packed up, as is, since then. To preserve the capacity and longevity of the battery pack, the buyer will absolutely have to charge the pack before firing this light up again."

A full-featured RC-type charger like the Triton will certainly work, but a more affordable model like this one from Battery Junction will do.

EDC%20075.jpg
EDC%20072.jpg

EDC%20076.jpg
EDC%20074.jpg

EDC%20071.jpg
EDC%20073.jpg

EDC%20052.jpg

Prices include priority shipping with delivery confirmation in the CONUS.
Insurance & international shipping extra.
Paypal and money order accepted domestically.
Paypal from "verified" buyers in US funds required for international sales.
No fees added for using Paypal, but no e-check or gift payments accepted.
Postal insurance is your only recourse in the unlikely event that a package goes missing, and is therefore highly recommended.

Thanks for looking.

Spy 007 #255 $1050 $1025 SOLD
Near mint condition, Seoul emitter, 2 uninstalled green trits included (I'll also include a vial of Norland 61, but cannot verify it's efficacy).

Purchased from Hooplehead and originally from Data's 2nd sales thread. The only marks on it are minor scuffs near the lanyard hole from when I installed a small split ring, otherwise as new.
I'm reluctant to sell this one, so the price is set accordingly and reductions are unlikely.

McGizmo Ti C-Pak $140 $130 $120 $110 SOLD
Heavily used condition, McLuxIII compatible, McClicky switch, original design with 2 sets screw holes, screws included but no clip.

This is not the Aleph/E-series body but the much less common McLuxIII C-Pak... turn your Ti PD-S, S/XR-27, XR-19 or LunaSol into a clicky!
Don had a recent run (availability unknown) of these because of a machine shop mistake, and this one is priced well below those.
New McGizmo pocket clips are available at The Shoppe.

Milkyspit ML1 $175 $165 $155 $145 $135 SOLD
Used condition, Surefire "4-flats" L1 body, SSCP4 USWOH, 2 stage momentary switch, light stipple reflector, used with worn anodizing on the bezel.

Milkyspit Mini Floodmaster $275 $265 $255 $240 $230 $220 SOLD
As new condition, Surefire KL1 rev1 head, Vital Gear FB1 Clicky 1x123 tail, SSCP4 USWOH, Acorn867 (v7.07.24.01) firmware, 1x li-ion or 2x123 primaries.
Recently given a tune-up by Milkyspit.

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Spy 007, Mac's P7 Mag, USL, McGizmo C-Pak, Milky ML1, Milky Mini Floodmaster

Really nice lights you've got there. Good luck with your sale! :twothumbs

StrayLight

Enlightened
Re: FS: Spy 007, Mac's P7 Mag, USL, McGizmo C-Pak, Milky ML1, Milky Mini Floodmaster

Thanks, ninemm.

USL and Mini Floodmaster are on hold.

StrayLight

Enlightened

Bump with price drops. USL is available again, and I've updated the description with details about charging.

StrayLight

Enlightened

My buyer for the Mini Floodmaster has been MIA, so it's back up for sale.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's one nice looking 007 :)

jslappa

Enlightened

PM sent

Last edited:

StrayLight

Enlightened

Thanks for the encouraging replies. All PMs answered and all lights still available.

Prices dropped. Except for the SPY, all lights are now below cost.

Descriptions updated for:
USL... battery pack and charging.
McGizmo C-Pak... compatibility and replacement pocket clip.
Mini Floodmaster... recently overhauled by Milkyspit.

Let's move some lights.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

The 007, one of the ultimate collectible and user lights ever made available to the buying public...trust me on this one! The USL, another collectible and the first (?) of the hot, Hot , HOT WIRE WOW :twothumbs lights! A one run never to be done again series! Mac, McGizmo and Milky's work not needing any introduction here either obviously---quite a stable of lights to say the least!

Karl

Zeige

Enlightened

The 007, one of the ultimate collectible and user lights ever made available to the buying public...trust me on this one! The USL, another collectible and the first (?) of the hot, Hot , HOT WIRE WOW :twothumbs lights! A one run never to be done again series! Mac, McGizmo and Milky's work not needing any introduction here either obviously---quite a stable of lights to say the least!

Karl

Yep, some great lights here, I can't believe they are still here!
Wish I had the funds for the 007 :wave:

StrayLight

Enlightened

Thanks for the encouraging words.

Weekend bump.

StrayLight

Enlightened

Prices dropped again.

Looking for an ArcMania X6 in trade, newer version with QZ bin Ostar & improved lexan lens. Used/blemished okay.

Zeige

Enlightened

PM Sent :wave:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

I am surprised that no body has taken the USL, one of the first really hot, hot wires. You can cook eggs on it, light a campfire, and wow your friends. It has a guarded toggle switch with almost 0 resistance. You can insert a cotter pin to lock out the switch for safety, something that all of the barn burners should have. You can use lower wattage 12 volt lamps for longer runtime. A mag 2D cell body that takes 11 high power AA NiMh's.

Bill

Zeige

Enlightened

I'll Take It McGizmo Ti C-Pak $140 $130 $120 $110

Pls PM PP info :grin2:

Zeige

Enlightened
Re: FS: Spy 007, Mac's P7 Mag, USL, Milky ML1, Milky Mini Floodmaster

StrayLight,

:paypal:

Thank you,

Joe