Anyone buy from internationaltradingcompany.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
Hopefully this is in the right spot...

Anyway, hey I found some good prices on a couple solarforce items from this website www.internationaltradingcompany.net.

Ive never heard of them and i have searched the forums for positive or negative reviews from them and was unable to find any info. From their website I cant even tell what country they are based in...

Im always a little worried about ordering from a company which I am unable to find any reviews on... Plus their website looks a tad shady or maybe just created by rookies but they have misspellings which is never good!

Can anyone speak about this retailer? Good or bad experiences please!

Last edited:

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are also on eBay as itc_shop (International Trading Company) and are based in Hong Kong.

I've used them before (eBay). No real complaints with them.

If you are in the US, you can get better prices from Lighthound or sbflashlights and your items will arrive quicker.

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
Great thanks for the quick reply!

Darn i was hoping they were in the states to get it quicker... Glad to hear you have used them without problems before though. I tend to be short on patience and hate waiting for overseas shipments. I may have to get it as an excersize in patience!

Im looking at the complete Solarforce T4 kit but unfortunately neither lighthound nor sbflashlights have the complete kit with headlamp and lantern in stock.
lovecpf

pounder

Newly Enlightened
yep..i've ordered a few things from them..my solarforce masterpiece and L2 were flawless..then I ordered 2 more L2's for co-workers and they gave me the wrong battery combo with crappy chargers..i've got 1 more order with them now so hopefully it works out..all in all they've been pretty good..

Status
Not open for further replies.