Funny thing happened at a TSA checkpoint..

sqchram

Newly Enlightened
So I just boarded a flight from SLC to PHX through to DFW where I purchased a new family car which I will drive back to Utah. I decide to bring my Liteflux LF2XT clipped in my pocket, and in my bag is a Jetbeam M1X, and Olight SR90.

I think nothing of them except for noting how heavy my bag is. Then I start to get my doubts while casually reading the signage will in the security checkpoint "no billy clubs, bats, or golf clubs" oh oh, if anything the SR90 could easily be a pretty nasty club.

So I get to the checkpoint, shoes and belt off, pockets emptied, and set everything on the x-ray conveyer belt. Then as I cross through and patiently wait for my bags to come through, I observe the TSA employees and see if there is any reaction.

I hear one of them exclaim out loud to his fellow employee "B A F"

It hits me in a few seconds and I smirk and look at him and reply "yes it is a big flashlight"
He says back "B A F.... B A F F!" I chuckle and say "yep it is. Its a $400 flashlight son"

Ok I didn't say "son" but I had a laugh while putting me belongings back and started making my way to my gate while thinking 'this guy really knows his stuff'