• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD*Splash Anno KI*SOLD*

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is one of, if not the rarest of the Mike Jordon(Arcmania)KI lights, the KI-SS or Katokichi Ichiskiki Spash Special. Machined by the master, Katokichi on a simple lathe and splash annodized in a beautiful blue and black.
Only about 20 of the KI-S were made and originally it sported a Luxeon and modified IMS reflector but this one was sent back to Arcmania for an upgrade. He installed a completely new LE with an ROF multifunction converter, a Seoul P4 USW0H emitter, and a modded McR18 -perfection in a tiny package and the upgrades are what make this one Special, only a few of the original 20 were upgraded. And the upgrade makes this a bright litle sucker!
This rare classic is in mint condition and comes with a custom nylon carrying case.
Now for some pics! My shots are usually better but these just dont do this light justice, looks beter in person.

KI-SScolage.jpg

And this is the menu for the ROF multi-function converter. Fairly easy to navigate and it returns to the begining when switched off.

sequencechartin0upsi1tf5.gif

$550 $530 $515 $500 $450 $400 *SOLD*
Paypal only.
First "I'll take it" in this thread has priority.
Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS included in price.
Priority shipping with delivery conformation.
Not interested in trades at this time.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *FS: Splash Anno KI*

Oh man. Made the mistake of showing my fiancee this light. Said she wants it....:ohgeez:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh man. Made the mistake of showing my fiancee this light. Said she wants it....:ohgeez:

Yeah, my wife says she would want one too, but that's without seeing the price-tag. Non-flashaholics tend to underestimate 90% or so, even I made :eek: seeing it...

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh no, a woman who shares your hobby? Can't have that. :shakehead

:devil:

She doesn't get excited about lights too often so it is hard to deny her when she does.

Yeah, my wife says she would want one too, but that's without seeing the price-tag. Non-flashaholics tend to underestimate 90% or so, even I made :eek: seeing it...

It made me eek too, but she immediately started trying to figure out what lights of mine to unload in order to afford it. ;)

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened

Beautiful little light. I have a KI CR2 LE that's had the same upgrades and has since been modded by DZ with a High-CRI Seoul. It's hands down the best CR2 light I've ever used and this one's even prettier. Good luck with your sale!

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *FS: Splash Anno KI*FINAL Price Cut*$400*

What a sweet light, and I have always loved the design of these.