Help Identifying This Surfire

surefire2.jpg
Hello All,

I need some help identifying this rechargeable Surefire. What, when, batteries, and how much is it worth?

Thanks for any information you could provide.

Chance lovecpf

surefire.jpg

Last edited:

alflys2

Newly Enlightened
Looks like a 660 Weapon light. Without the mount or tape switch.

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm it is the XM tailcap. Does the body come apart in two pieces or is it just one? The head is the classic surefire shock isolated heads. I dont know the name/model number.

This is a weaponlight turned into a handheld. It is cobbled together with pieces. Its worth is probably not that much. As weaponlights with mounts attached to the body are worth anywhere from $150-$300

i would say you might be able to sell this for $100 but that is the highest.

Thanks for the info. alflys2, and Solscud007. I don't know about the body, it's not in my possession, yet. I've been searching, but not much luck, not even knowing where to start. This should help. All opinions welcome.

Chance
icon7.gif

alflys2

Newly Enlightened
Search for 660 Surefire on E Bay one should pop up. I saw the listing for that light.

Size15's

Flashaholic
It's a model 650-XM00.
That is to say a 'modern' Classic WeaponLight without a mount or remote tape pressure switch.
Of course no such model is sold. It is created by removing the STxx remote switch and the mount. It is something missing fundamental components.

You can build it from an L60 Lamp Module, A21 Classic Universal Housing Body, and an XM00 TailCap

Hi csshih, and Size15's,

Thank you both for the information.

I will let you all know what happens, and pass on any further details about the light. I have contacted the owner with a offer to purchase.

Chance lovecpf