• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Haiku XR-E

jslappa

Enlightened
He must still be sleeping. My transaction with Gary last week was flawless. He should be receiving my light today.

bobjane

Enlightened
I'll take it if arewethereyetdad doesn't want it.

Hopefully this will be my first McGizmo (and hopefully help me stop buying lights for a while).

Gary123

Enlightened
bobjane:

As backup to Troy, you've got it. Spoils go to the one with a day's patience. I've been a forum member here for over three years. I'd think one could safely assume I wouldn't be gone too long.

I'm sending you a pm now. Sorry I wasn't more on top of this sales thread, but I've got a bit going on now with my teenage son taking college entrance exams, meeting with counselors and going to tutors (and of course, dad's night at the gym tonight). Tough to catch a breath right now. Also didn't expect this much action this fast.

I've had no problems shipping to Australia, but without insurance, the risk is on you (I'm not sure if express mail includes insurance). Should be no problem though.

Last edited:

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take it if arewethereyetdad doesn't want it.

Hopefully this will be my first McGizmo (and hopefully help me stop buying lights for a while).
Contratulations bobjane,

You are going to love this light. I have purchased a shed load of lights from the US with either Priority or plain old First Class International shipping and have never had a problem.

I received a light from the US via First Class Int. this week and it only took 7 days shipping time!!

Have fun,

James....:)

bobjane

Enlightened
:paypal:

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

First McGizmo, excitement and anticipation doesn't being to describe it. :D

To Dusty, stienke kindly offered to sell me his Haiku XR-E for the same price but I bought Gary's so you might want to try contacting him.

Spoils go to the one with a day's patience. I've been a forum member here for over three years. I'd think one could safely assume I wouldn't be gone too long.

Uh, if that's a reference to a certain forum member being impatient, well, let's just say some of us prefer quicker communication. I had no doubt you would get to it - we've done deals before - but I've got a lot of lights I want and, well, I need instant gratification more than most around here. No harm no foul, as far as I'm concerned. Plus, there were plenty of backups in this case.

*Dusty*

Enlightened
:paypal:

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

First McGizmo, excitement and anticipation doesn't being to describe it. :D

To Dusty, stienke kindly offered to sell me his Haiku XR-E for the same price but I bought Gary's so you might want to try contacting him.

Thanks bobjane, but I'm not really into "cold calling" like that. Something will come up........ in a month or so (barring any domestic disasters) when I get the money together for a new one from Don.

G'luck with your new toy :grin2: