Strange Picture from NASA...

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess the finger is universally understood. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
carina_hst.jpg

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
wow!

this is the first alien hand i've seen with over 3 fingers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif
(i count 9 including thumb! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif)

snuffy

Enlightened
Re: Strange Picture from NASA... *DELETED* *DELETED*

Post deleted by snuffy

Tomas

Banned
That'd be some weird base 18 math, eh, Roth? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm not sure my HP calculator is ready for that ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

T_sig6.gif

(Do I see some friend of his off in the distance returning the salute? Hmmmmm ... )

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ooh, creepy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I think I'll stick to earth fingers... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
wonder what kind of instruments he can play with that thing... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Tomas

Banned
... he could probably do the opening of "Norwegian Wood" on the guitar pretty easily ...

Be one heck of a keyboardist!

Sharp

Enlightened
and we always wondered if aliens were hostile... Do you consider this a sign of hostility by aliens or a very friendly one? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I'd like to answer them... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned2.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
Tomas said:
... he could probably do the opening of "Norwegian Wood" on the guitar pretty easily ...

[/ QUOTE ]
He could probably do the opening of Deep Purple's "Smoke On The Water" on the electric guitar too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sharp

Enlightened
I got a very nice video footage where a (it is presumed) ship or,anyway,unidentified object, followed a straight direction and then made a sharp curve to the right... Can't find it though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Maybe someone can find it somewhere??

Sharp

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Rothrandir said:
wow!

this is the first alien hand i've seen with over 3 fingers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

(i count 9 including thumb! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]

I count only 3... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sharp, are you talking about a NASA video that showed a laser-like beam being shot from Earth to a white moving light, and that light suddenly veered instantly to avoid it?

I'm pretty sure I saw that somewhere. Must be Discovery Channel or Unsolved Mysteries or something...

D

**DONOTDELETE**

that ain't aliens, that's a cloud nebula, and if it's anyone's hand, it's obviously God's ! -- and hopefully he's getting ready to ban the .01 % of troublemakers who are effing up the universe... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif