• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mcgizmo Lunasol 20 - SOLD

SFfanman

Enlightened
The time has come to pass on this classic light by Don to a new owner. This light is from the first run and therefore only takes primaries (unless ofcourse one dares the notion of rechargeables w/power below fully charged (not that I am advocating its useage publicly)). Prefer to ship within U.S only however will weigh international buyer requests based on length of time from original listing. Paypal gift option or add 3%. $495 $485 $475 Shipped SOLD

DSCN3067.jpg

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mcgizmo Lunasol 20

I was just saying to myself yesterday I don't see many/any LS20s for sale. Why does this have to come up when I'm :broke: :sick2:

GL with your sale. She's a beaut!

fyrstormer

Banned

Does anyone happen to know which one of the two driver boards can't handle rechargeables? Or are both driver boards limited in this respect?

easilyled

Flashaholic

Lifted from Kiessling's excellent (FAQs) Thread:-

Different Versions

The first wave of LS20 lights had a NG400 converter for the main gun, meaning Li-Ions are discouraged and the use of primary cells advised. The second large wave of LS20 lights use the GD converter that allows the use of Li-Ion cells.

fyrstormer

Banned

So the low-mode driver is RCR-compatible and the high-mode driver isn't? If so, that would make first-run LS20s prime candidates for GDuP transplants, once I figure out what the levels should be set to. :sssh:

chef4850

Enlightened

If this would have come up a couple of days ago I would have jumped on this.

But unfortunatly I have happily pruchased a Haiku XP-G and the funds are tapped:broke:

Really want one of these and maybe in a couple weeks one will be up for sale.

Very nice light by the way!

Chef

SFfanman

Enlightened

lovecpf Final price drop for weekend special: $475

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic

Beautiful light! :twothumbs One of my favorites... beautiful floodiness and great runtime on low!!!

JosephK

Newly Enlightened

Never hurts to have a backup, I'll take it! Please PM me your PayPal information.

SFfanman

Enlightened

SOLD! To the highest bidder, heughh- haa-cheeww,:( :shakehead, I mean buyer. Being carefully packed up now and ready to ship as we speak, umm hhaa-cheww, :sick::knight:, I mean as I speak. :ohgeez: Thanks JosephK and lovecpf.

Latest posts