• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All sold**Milky ME1B Creemator/Ti McClicky host, BB Haiku SOLD; *PDXPG is Withdrawn!!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
It hurts to part with ANY of these, but the 'outflows' have seriously outweighed the 'inflows' of late, so some sacrifices have to be made!! Please understand that the prices listed are the prices that will remain. If they don't sell in a few days, it's not meant to be and I'll withdraw them. :sigh:

:ohgeez::broke: :sick: :crazy:

First up is this NOT mint Milky ME1B Creemator head, mounted on a MINT McGizmo 2x123 Titanium McClicky host. You'll notice on the head a couple of scuffs - make no mistake, the anno is scraped off in those spots, but the underlying aluminum is not damaged. I tried this head on a FM18650 body and it 'stuck.' Wrapped it with a cloth and removed it with pliers (gently) but it 'left a mark.' I thought about sending it to jslappa for a Cerakote job, but never followed through.

Function is perfect - I love this light. In my signature line is a link to a glowing, comprehensive review of this Milky Masterpiece - with MANY photos.

The mod (not including the price of the E1B head) was $165...I bought the McClicky new from Don for $230. Best you could do on an E1B head used would likely be $50-$60, but I haven't even seen one listed lately. So let's just say I have around $450 in this gem - and no, I don't want to separate the pieces.

EDIT - will include an AW17670 battery.

Want to sell for $360 shipped 50 US STATES for now, Paypal fees included. Insurance is extra - $6 additional. IF you are outside the US and want to ask about purchasing this light, please email me at [email protected].

IMG_3858.JPG

IMG_3859.JPG

Next up is a sweet, MINT McGizmo Haiku XR-E Bead Blast. I purchased it on the forum and immediately put it in the safe - purchased as a shelf queen. Shortly after, Don began offering the XPG in BB, so I picked up one of those - one BB Haiku will be enough, I suppose...:mecry:

BEAD BLAST HAIKU XR-E IS SOLD!

$400 Shipped and Paypal Fees Paid. Insurance on request for an extra $6

It is a BEAUTIFUL specimen!
IMG_3860.JPG

IMG_3861.JPG

TI PD XPG withdrawn

There is a COMPREHENSIVE review of this light at this post, including beam shots and many photos.

For your consideration, the McGizmo McLux III Titanium PD - modified by datiLED with a beautiful tint Cree XPG R5. The luck of the draw smiled on me - this emitter is just slightly off white - not a trace of any purple or green - not warm, but not cold white. Just about perfect. datiLED did a fabulous job - with the install - neat and clean and the emitter is PERFECTLY centered. The piston is smooth and I have cared for this light since receiving it - regular cleaning, new o rings, and Krytox applications. Before shipping it I will clean it again, Krytox it again, and will include 2 new o rings. You don't need the rings as the light is, but if you ever want to change them you'll have 'em.

Sorry folks - the Ti PD XPG is hereby withdrawn - other 2 lights still for sale
$700 including Paypal fees and insured shipping with Delivery confirmation
IMG_3863.JPG

Sorry for the dust in the photos - that's all it is - dust! And yes, that's a green trit in the tail.
IMG_3864.JPG

IMG_3550.JPG

A couple of beam shots:
IMG_3842.JPG

P1020182.JPG

Beach%20Beam%20shot%20keepers4.jpg

PM or email [email protected] with questions, but please understand:

FIRST "I'LL TAKE IT" OR :takeit: POSTED HERE TAKES PRIORITY OVER ANY OTHER FORMS OF COMMUNICATION. PAYMENT EXPECTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF CONFIRMATION OF YOUR 'PURCHASE' OR ITEM WILL BE RELISTED. YOUR LIGHT WILL BE SHIPPED THE SAME DAY (IF THERE IS SERVICE THAT DAY) OR THE NEXT AVAILABLE SERVICE DAY. You will be notified when it is shipped and will be given a tracking number, but please understand, when it leaves my hands at the post office it is yours. With the Creemator and the Haiku, if you want insurance it is $6 extra.

If you prefer to have the items shipped UPS or Fedex, I will be happy to accommodate you for ACTUAL SHIPPING COST minus $5. We can work that out via email.

Thank you for looking!!

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The "I want to buy a Tri-V" Sale! CREEmator, BB Haiku, PDXPG

WOW !

These are a fantastic set of lights!

2xCR123 McCLicky Pak & Creemator head - Fantastic! (I've got one) - mine "just" takes a AW 17670 with silver label removed. I've kept my eye out for a E1B head the last 2 or 3 months and haven't seen one - there was one up ~4 months ago. I would never sell mine. I love lights of this length, fits really nicely in my hand. I EDC it.

BB Haiku XR-E - Fantastic, (I've got one) - would never sell mine. I EDC it.

Ti-PD XPG - Fantastic, (I've got one) - would never sell mine. I sent mine off to DatiLED after reading Run4jc's review. I would never sell mine. I EDC it.

I've never held / seen a spy in real life - cannot imagine wanting one enough to see these lights. These would be among my last 4 or 5 lights that I would sell - the 4th being the Dark Zero SST-50 Camo Mag and the 5th being one of my bored EG coated 6Ps with the Moddoo triple (triple level).

Run4jc is great at communication, I've bought some "lesser" items from him & we've had some general email go back & forth on lights.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

WOW !

These are a fantastic set of lights!

2xCR123 McCLicky Pak & Creemator head - Fantastic! (I've got one) - mine "just" takes a AW 17670 with silver label removed. I've kept my eye out for a E1B head the last 2 or 3 months and haven't seen one - there was one up ~4 months ago. I would never sell mine. I love lights of this length, fits really nicely in my hand. I EDC it.

BB Haiku XR-E - Fantastic, (I've got one) - would never sell mine. I EDC it.

Ti-PD XPG - Fantastic, (I've got one) - would never sell mine. I sent mine off to DatiLED after reading Run4jc's review. I would never sell mine. I EDC it.

I've never held / seen a spy in real life - cannot imagine wanting one enough to see these lights. These would be among my last 4 or 5 lights that I would sell - the 4th being the Dark Zero SST-50 Camo Mag and the 5th being one of my bored EG coated 6Ps with the Moddoo triple (triple level).

Run4jc is great at communication, I've bought some "lesser" items from him & we've had some general email go back & forth on lights.

Thanks nfetterly!! I know - I know - but I have 3 other Haikus including a new warm XPG...I have an LS27...I have a number of 'lesser' lights, and it hurts to sell these, but after getting a Spy 007 and having it modded by DaFab with a neutral XPG, the 'void' these will leave is almost filled. The Tri-V will make the pain mostly go away.

SO YOU REMINDED ME - THE CREEMATOR/MCCLICKY HOLDS AN AW17670 AND WILL INCLUDE ONE!!

Thanks, Neale!

Chauncey Gardner

Enlightened

Some nice stuff you put up put up in the fire sale in the quest for the Tri-V.

Surprised to see the Creemator go, but I guess it's just a spare....

Good luck, I'm sure these won't last long though.

scout24

Flashaholic

Nice Dan!!! If I did not have one showing up today and another coming on Monday, I'd be all over the PD... I've been bad this month:duh2:. These should go quickly! Love my Creemator, and Don's Beadblast has to be seen to be appreciated!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Some nice stuff you put up put up in the fire sale in the quest for the Tri-V.

Surprised to see the Creemator go, but I guess it's just a spare....

Good luck, I'm sure these won't last long though.

My one and only CREEmator...but it's okay. I've enjoyed it - someone else should have a chance now!

Nice Dan!!! If I did not have one showing up today and another coming on Monday, I'd be all over the PD... I've been bad this month:duh2:. These should go quickly! Love my Creemator, and Don's Beadblast has to be seen to be appreciated!

Thanks, Greg...bad this month...oy. I looked at my Paypal history this morning..shouldn't have done that!!:crazy:

Thanks for the notes, gents!

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh, oh no. They're all calling to me. I think I may get :sick2: I've always admired that Creemator on the Ti McClicky pack in your sig. And, a BB Haiku. C'mon are you trying to make me go more broke? ;) GL with your sale. I hope for my sake I can resist and for yours that I can't. :p

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: **FS - Milky ME1B Creemator on 2x123 Ti McClicky host, BB Haiku *PDXPG is Withdra

Is the MINT McGizmo Haiku XR-E Bead Blast made of titanium?

If yes, I'll take it!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: **FS - Milky ME1B Creemator on 2x123 Ti McClicky host, BB Haiku *PDXPG is Withdra

Is the MINT McGizmo Haiku XR-E Bead Blast made of titanium?

If yes, I'll take it!

Yes sir - it is beautiful, unblemished bead blasted titanium in all its glory. it is a beautiful light - with etching on the titanium clip.

It is yours, Paul!!

Sold and shipped to one of CPF's "good guys!"

PM Inbound- thanks!

Last edited:

pwatcher

Enlightened

:paypal:Unique Transaction ID #5R3801976Y110073L

Thanks Dan!

:party:

arcel1t

Newly Enlightened
Re: **FS - Milky ME1B Creemator on Ti McClicky host, BB Haiku SOLD; *PDXPG is Withdra

I've been looking for a creemator for a long time.

Email sendt!.

arcel1t

Newly Enlightened
Re: **FS - Milky ME1B Creemator on Ti McClicky host, BB Haiku SOLD; *PDXPG is Withdra

I'l take it.
And are agreeing that when run4jc has handed the item to the
postal service it is no longer his responsibility.

Thanks alot
Arcel1t

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Paul! Congrats on picking up that Haiku!! It's a beauty! :thumbsup:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dan,

I was watching this thread earlier this morning trying to resist and if you are still willing to sell the PDXPG, I'll take it!

Thanks

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dan,

I was watching this thread earlier this morning trying to resist and if you are still willing to sell the PDXPG, I'll take it!

Thanks

Since I didn't turn anyone else away and SOYCD was the first to express a desire to take it, the light is SOLD and PAID for to ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond!! Enjoy - you will love this treasure!

Barbarian

Enlightened

That was a great sales thread Dan. What else do you have for sale? :devil:

Chauncey Gardner

Enlightened

Don't tell him Dan:devil:.

I'm tapped right now & know you have plenty more choice goodies.

Great replentishment of the pp account, told you the stuff wouldn't last.

Didn't realize that was the only Creemator you had. You'll just have to make do with the Tri-V.

Poor guy.

Nice pick up Paul!