Such thing as 3 or 4 LEDs in 1 light?

wheelguy

Newly Enlightened
I love my Proton AA because it is small and has 2 LEDS in 1 package. The large square emitter for white, and a small red LED tucked into a corner of the reflector for low low red.

Trouble is, I want more. In addition to these functions, I want one that can also shine UV, and has a laser pointer. Has anybody heard of such a thing?

Newly Enlightened
some high quality flashlights with a white main LED and different secondary LEDs are Surefire Kroma and Inova Inforce Color for example.
But I never heard of a good flashlight with integrated laser pointer.

ASheep

Enlightened
The 4Sevens Quark RGB has a 4 die emitter, with White, Red, Green and Blue. There is also a version of the Proton Pro with a UV secondary emitter instead of the Red.
Good luck in your search.

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've heard of a number of low quality lights that do this but not any high quality ones I think. Often when a product tries to do too many things, it does none of them very well.

I saw something like this on DX but can't find it now.
There is also this and it's not bad for a buck, but still doesn't compare to anything remotely high end:

http://www.meritline.com/laser-pointer-flashlight-banknote-checking---p-37421.aspx

somber

Newly Enlightened
I have a SF A2L that has four green secondary LEDs and one white primary LED.

Often when a product tries to do too many things, it does none of them very well.

+1 All my other lights that tried to do a lot failed at doing anything.