Bezel sizes RRT-3 and SF M6?

chef4850

Enlightened
I am hoping that someone can help me with the bezel size on the RRT-3 and SF M6. The reason I ask I would like to get a difussion filter for the RRT-3 and I am hoping that the SF FM24 difussion filter would work. I do not have the SF M6 Guardian to compare. Any help would be great.

I have did a search on the fileter size and measured the bezel on the RRT-3 and it measures a little over 2.5" but wanted to know if it would still fit before I make the purchase. Thanks in advance!

Chef

Last edited:

chef4850

Enlightened
shurly someone has either an SF M6 and the RRT-3 to compare?

Or possibally the FM24 filter and the RRT-3?

Last edited:

jp2515

Flashlight Enthusiast
If its any help, the M6, M4 and M3T share the same bezel. If you know anyone who has any of those lights you can measure the bezels. From my experience the Surefire beam covers/filters run true to size but they can be stretched a little to fit the bezel.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
You really want to know the ID of the FM24 to see if it would do a tight fit for your RPT bezel. The KT4 measures 2.5 inches OD exactly. There may be enough leeway that the clamp of the FM24 will allow a fit over a bezel slightly larger than 2.5 inches, though not sure.

Bill

chef4850

Enlightened
I appeciate the responses guys. I guess I was hoping that someone had the FM24 filter and an RRT-3 to try it before I buy it.

Chef