• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Traded, no longer available...- Ti Aerocub II

scout24

Flashaholic
TRADED...Okay, first up is a really nice Aerocub II in Ti, Seoul LED, I got this from Chipwillis a few months ago. There are some very minor marks from light carry but it is in really nice shape. 95%cond. $400.00 Now 375.00 I'll happily put this back in the safe if it does not sell. :) TRADED

SOLD Next up is a Mac's EDC in Ti, 6500K cool white, 3 mode with 2800ma. on high. Beautiful beam, Monster high level. Comes with Ti clip installed and two red IMR cells with only a few charges on them. Also, very minor handling marks, 98% cond. $305.00 SOLD

WITHDRAWN And then, one that is stunning and mint, never carried. Photonfanatic's "Shirley, They're Squares!" which can still be found in his subforum for details. Seoul, Mini- Flupic, a stunning piece of Fred's art. One of one, for well below cost. Comes with a padded clamshell case. $800.00 NOW $750.00 Now 700.00. if Shirley doesen't sell tonight, she goes back in the safe with her friends:)! WITHDRAWN

Paypal preferred, US ONLY right now, I'll eat PP fees. Shipping via USPS priority mail. Thanks for looking! First "I'll take it" here has priority, I'll try to answer any PM's in a timely manner.:grin2:

P1010117.jpg

P1010118.jpg

P1010119.jpg

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS- Ti Aerocub II, Mac's SST-50 Ti, PF's "Shirley, they're Squares!"

This is one crazy Monday. If I was allergic to Ti I'd be in a coma from all the lights for sale on here.

Simon520

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Titanium Mac SST-50.

PM me your paypal information.

Simon

scout24

Flashaholic

Simon 520- you got it. PM incoming. Mac Ti SPF.

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic

Simon520- PP recieved, will ship today, I'll PM with details. Let's try a price drop on Shirley to $750.00...:faint:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: FS- Ti Aerocub II, Mac's SST-50 Ti, PF's "Shirley, they're Squares!" WITH PRICE D

Great lights and seller!

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: FS- Ti Aerocub II, Mac's SST-50 Ti, PF's "Shirley, they're Squares!" WITH PRICE D

Easilyled- Thank you! You're too kind... Simon520, PM incoming with shipping details.:thumbsup:

scout24

Flashaholic

Simon520- To the best of my knowledge, yes. I purchased it here used. 3 or so months ago...

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: FS- Ti Aerocub II, last price drop.

Little (and only) price drop on the Ti Aerocub, Shirley has been withdrawn. :)