• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB : Something......

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Dusty*

Enlightened
this is a bit of a discussion, bit of a wanted thread, bit of a mix....:candle:

I've got some money spare in my paypal, in the region of $250 US, and I want something nice/shiney/different but i have no clue what.

I wouldn't miss out on a clinker for another $50 or so either way.

Any suggestions?

I'm partial to AA/AAA power, but certainly wouldn't rule out cr123. That said I don't want anything terribly exotic on the battery front. My current EDC is a Fenix L1D, but I also have several other lights form E01's to Maratac AAA's and TK20, Headlamps and some cheapie flood to throw lights.
I want this for EDC so colour rendition must be fairly good for my job.
Aluminium, SS, Brass or at a push Titanium (i realise Ti is at the top end of my price bracket :eek:)
Single cell preferred, double at a push. Pocket sized I guess.
I don't want mass produced.
Don't need strobes or disco modes, a 3 mode light would be fine
low low low mode is a bonus.
I don't mind spending $50 on one light and $200 on another, or $250 on one light or 2 lights at $125 each, I'm just after something NICE!! :hitit:lovecpf

Do feel free to offer up here or by PM if you have something for sale, equally all suggestions appreciated!

Thanks in Advance!!!!

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your inquiry is probably better suited for the LED Flashlights forum, that way it can be a discussion thread helping you decide what you want.

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast
The custom Buy/Sell/Trade is not a discussion forum to decide what is is that you want. Do some research then start a thread, or better yet use an existing thread to discuss your choices. Discussion threads in the BST forum just bump others legitimate Buy/Sell/Trade threads off the page.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.