• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Original Run Malfkoff MD2 with Serial Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDest

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

I have 2 Malkoff Devices MD2 bodies up for sale. They are from the original run of MD2's and are serial numbers 22 and 23. These have been out of their original packaging twice. The second time was just now so I could check the serial numbers. They are in mint condition and are back in the box, paper, and plastic they arrived in. Pics are available on request. Price is $50 USD each. I'll accept money orders, paypal, or cashiers checks. Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail and will be $7.75 with insurance. I'm perfectly happy to answer any further questions you may have. My PM box is ready kids.

*Also this might not be the most appropriate place for it, but in lieu of starting an entirely new thread, I'd just like to say that Gene and Cathy are really great and a pleasure to do business with. If you're even considering trying one of their products, run, don't walk, to their site and lay your money down. You will not be disappointed.

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
As per CPF rules, a Price is REQUIRED for any sales.

Wrong forum as well, better in the marketplace

JDest

Newly Enlightened
Apologies gents. Mods please move this to the MP. I'll edit OP as well.

DM51

Flashaholic
We can't move threads from CPF > MP as they are separate forums. Please feel free to post it there; I'll close it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts