will an E1/E2e fit in a jack strap?

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
NO! not a jock strap
yellowlaugh.gif
, a jack strap.For the peoples that don't know what a jack strap is, it's a strap made from elastic to fit around your head to hold a mini mag for hands free operation. I wanted to know if anyone has both an E series light and a jack strap and would let me know. TIA!

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
If your "Jack strap" is the same as the Nite Ize headband strap, then yes. I'm looking at one in my hands right now. The flashlight holder is elastic and will stretch to accomodate the E1 or E2.

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
no problem with heat I have used one with e2e and e2e with kl1 for a full battery change each with no heat problems. Except for the excruciating sunburn on my Right temple from part of the sidespill of the beam!!

Darell

Flashaholic
Yup, fits fine. The only tough part is the traction from the knurling. An Arc, A Minimag and a CMG Infinity all fit more easily since they're less aggressively knurled.

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Jackstrap has 3 separate loops for different angles, unlike the Nite Ize headband (I had one at one time). The Nite Ize has a AAA loop inside the AA loop, and one angle, only.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Bushman,
Sounds like you need to mod you a new headlight
grin.gif