Surefire to the rescue!!!

im2smrt4u

Newly Enlightened
Yesterday was my mother's birthday, so we went to Disneyland. Just before closing, around 11:30 pm, we went on the Haunted Mansion ride. We went in the elevator/room straight ahead. Everything started like normal, but when we reached the bottom, there really were no doors! Actually, they were stuck closed!

Well, they tried a few things, but the doors wouldn't open. They brought the elevator back to the top, but it wouldn't go all the way! The doors still wouldn't open!

After a while, an employee pryed open the side doors from the outside. He came in holding a mini mag. The poor little light hardly lit up anything. I pulled out my E2e and everyone was able to get out alright!
grin.gif

Plus, the back of the Haunted Mansion is really dark, so out came my Arc AAA!
cool.gif

Now everyone knows why I carry so many lights!

notos&w

Enlightened
had a tornado at church last night. after about 20 minutes of no power i had made many converts to the keychain flashlight - in fact, photon ought to give me a kickback.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by im2smrt4u:
Yesterday was my mother's birthday, so we went to Disneyland. Just before closing, around 11:30 pm, we went on the Haunted Mansion ride. We went in the elevator/room straight ahead. Everything started like normal, but when we reached the bottom, there really were no doors! Actually, they were stuck closed!

Well, they tried a few things, but the doors wouldn't open. They brought the elevator back to the top, but it wouldn't go all the way! The doors still wouldn't open!

After a while, an employee pryed open the side doors from the outside. He came in holding a mini mag. The poor little light hardly lit up anything. I pulled out my E2e and everyone was able to get out alright!
grin.gif

Plus, the back of the Haunted Mansion is really dark, so out came my Arc AAA!
cool.gif

Now everyone knows why I carry so many lights!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Some guys have all the luck.
wink.gif
Why can't I get stuck on a ride in the dark.
grin.gif

im2smrt4u

Newly Enlightened
Originally posted by jtivat:
Some guys have all the luck.
wink.gif
Why can't I get stuck on a ride in the dark.
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I wish we were stuck longer! We just finished dinner and had our leftovers with us! We could have auctioned them off to recover the cost of our passes!
grin.gif