Pink keychain flashlight for my wife

lovenhim

Enlightened
Hello everyone. I am looking for a pink keychain flashlight for my wife to have around should it ever be needed. I know that there is the pink AAA magmini but it is only 1 lumen bright with incandecent bulb. Who make what out there for $20 or less?

fishinfool

Enlightened
Here are a couple I know that have different colors and are very popular. I have both and keep them on both my key chains. The ITP A3 EOS is brighter and has 3 modes (low=1.5 lumens, med=18 lumens, high=80 lumens) compared to just 1 mode (10 lumens) on the Fenix E01. They both use 1 AAA battery which is nice.

ITP A3 EOS

Fenix E01

Last edited:

jhlee0218

Newly Enlightened
As Ragiska said, I would recommend pink photon freedom micro. I bought it for my gf and she likes it a lot. :twothumbs

You can also find streamlight nano in pink but I prefer phhoton freedom over nano.

afraidofdark

Enlightened
Get her a pink Eddie Bauer Nano Tac, It's tiny and bright enough. I gifted one of these to someone of the female persuasion and it was a hit. You can find them on ebay for less than $10.

NanoTac004.jpg

I had no idea the Streamlight Nano came in pink, sweet!

mr.squatch

Enlightened
I have two pink minimags cut down to single lithium size. One runs off a single cr2 the other off a single AA size 3.7v cell. Both run a tlex5 led dropin that's somewhere around 140ish lumens at that voltage. I've just built a run of five pink single AA size with a much better dropin, having a little more work done. Built them for the Komen breast cancer fundraiser this year. See below pic of the cr2 one, I'll try to take pics of the others.

Pink minimag: $12
tlex5 dropin: $24
cut/thread: $depends on who you know
3.7v cell: $2-15

Happy old lady with a tiny pink flashlight thats "aww so cute" but will knock you down if you look at it in the dark: $priceless :devil:

Sorry, only pic I could find of the cr2 size. Tiny blue and pink ones on the right end.

DSCF0005.jpg

toolpig1

Enlightened
My wife loves her pink Nano, we bought a bunch from fox-intl as gifts. The light is actually a special edition for which Streamlight donates for breast cancer. The light has a small tag that has the familiar pink ribbon printed on it. We ended up removing the tag so it wouldn't rattle or scratch against the light. The Nano also has a handy little clip for fast and easy attachment. She clips it to a metal ring that holds the purse strap.

SeanAU

Newly Enlightened
I wish I'd seen the iTP A3 earlier. Just recently got mine a purple Fenix E01.

Still very happy with it though...

lightplay22

Enlightened
My wife (Nurse) wears her pink Nano every day on her name badge and we have given several away as gifts because of it. She uses the light at times as it is very handy and soooo small, and PINK! Streamlight donates $1.00 to breast cancer research for each nano sold.

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
I originally got my wife a Pink Fenix E01 when they first came out.

I gave here a Purple/Pink iTP A3 EOS for Christmas last year.

She (not me) recently relegated the E01 to being a backup light.

Latest posts