Accessories for L2P

BruceWillEs

Newly Enlightened
For my Solarforce L2P i'm searching accessories like switches and extension tubes.

- Problem 1: I want those accessories to have the black color of the L2P (which is slightly different than the black color of the L2, isn't it?? Or do you say, this color difference is only little and absolutely no problem??)
- Problem 2: I live in Germany
- Problem 3: Money is a criterion for me. But you know... if i want something i must get it anyway :D: D: yes, i'm sure you know... :D

Anybody any hints or links?

(if i did language mistakes in my post, feel free to correct me! i want to learn! Thx.)

Jimdo

Newly Enlightened
Hi there,
Your remark that the black of the L2 and the black of the L2P being different is 100% spot on. The reason for this is due to the L2 being Type II anodized and the L2P being Type III Hard Anodized.
You are going to run into some problems in attempting to find accessories (made by Solarforce) that are Type III H.A. (or to say, the same black color as your L2P).
Solarforce currently doesn't make too many accessories in a Type III H.A. manner. Their L2-S3, S4 and S5 Forward style clickies are type III H.A. but their extensions and such are not (they are Type II anodized, similar in appearance to the L2 , not the L2P)
I guess, it would really depend upon what type of accessories you are wanting.....
I hope this helps you out a little bit.
- Jim Douglas II
Solarforce-USA

dlrflyer

Newly Enlightened
Wow, since when did Solarforce offer foward clickies in type III anodizing? I thought they all were glossy type II ano.

odd

Newly Enlightened
The A001 Head is HA-III,too. I don´t know wheter it comes still with an additional black bezel, but you could also use the standard bezel from your l2p.

BruceWillEs

Newly Enlightened
Hm.

So you really got no link for me, where i can get HA-III Accessories for my L2P? What are all you guys doing with all those L2P? Don't you do switch-upgrades, tube-extensions or buy new assault crowns?

Tally-ho

Banned
Ok and you have no problem that your forward clicky is not HA-III the same color as L2P ??
Forward clickies and L2P host have about the same black matte HAIII...but those forward clickies have about the same size (diameter) than the head of the host.

BruceWillEs

Newly Enlightened
Forward clickies and L2P host have about the same black matte HAIII...but those forward clickies have about the same size (diameter) than the head of the host.

That's not good if the clicky is fat like elephant :D

I just want a

- forward clicky
- for L2P
- color L2P or something similar
- not TOO strong to push
- WITHOUT tailstand function, because those are commonly strong to push

Is there such a clicky available or not?

^Gurthang

Flashlight Enthusiast