• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Ultimate Surefire E-Series Lights!! LOTS of Modified Lights & Parts!!

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
First to post an "I'll Take It" followed by Prompt Pay-Pal payment gets it!
Prices includes Pay-Pal fees, & USPS First Class Shipping with Delivery Confirmation in the USA
Outside USA Shipping and Insurance is extra...PM me..

Please take into account the amount it would cost for parts and to have them modded and this is an outstanding deal!
All mods performed by me.

Also for sale at EDCForums, so timestamp applies..

I will try to describe the lights and their condition the best I can.

I know I'm going to regret selling these, but the Tri-V has spoiled me and they have not been getting as much use.

The E1e body has half the knerling "double-cut" and an E1B two-way clip installed allong with silicone o-rings. Also has a Z52 twisty.
The head on this one is a KL1 that has been modified (by me) with and XP-G R5, an McR20 reflector and an E1B driver giving it 2 levels. The tint is what I'd consider almost pure white. Perfect beam pattern on this one!
This light is also in near mint condition with the exception of an TINY TINY ding on the edge of the KL1 bezel-you REALLY gotta look for it! and a few small spot of missing anodizing of the high points of the knerling on the BARE-no laser engraved E1e body. Tailcap looks almost new.
Heres the thread on this one: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/275839
Asking $150---- *SOLD*

Also available are 2 extra incandesent heads with LED drop-in modules.
The 1st one:
An older "Teardrop head that has the clip missing and a Koala/Yclo F2 (#12)Rebel tower module and runs on 2 XCR123's or one RCR123. There is a little dust on the inside of the window...came that way. This bezel is in excellent condition save for a few SMALL spots of missing anodizing on the hard edge where the clip was. Head and LED module sold together...Will Not Separate
Asking $65---- *SOLD*

The 2nd one:
A newer style e-series incan bezel is one of the "deep bezel" veriety and has one of kuku427's Awesome XPG Neutral tint Tower modules with 3 levels. Runs on 1 X CR123 primary or 1 X RCR123 ONLY!
Great tint and a very cool beam! This paticular bezel has been with me for some time now due to the very low orange peel reflector that gives it great throw with whatever is installed...bulb or LED module! Head and LED module sold together...Will Not Separate
Asking $65--- *SOLD*

The E2e has rare "Double-cut" knerling on the body and a short clip. The tailcap is a twisty Z52 with a new rubber boot installed. The head is the older hard to find flat bezel with an MN02 bulb installed. This light is in near mint condition with the exception of some VERY LIGHT wear on the knerling of the Z52 tailcap. Does not come with o-rings.
Asking $65---- *SOLD*

The E2DL is one of the RARE 2-stage ones with the LOW FIRST and modified with a Q3-5A cree for a nice tint! Some light wear on the hard edges and a small ding on one of the crenalations. There is also a few marks at the base of the TIR optic from making contact with the metal ring on the cree, this does NOT effect the beam AT ALL! Do not have o-rings for this one.
The E2DL head is mounted on a Scoutlight body (SN#00007) and has a Z68 shrouded clicky installed. The Scoutlight body and tailcap are in almost perfect condition save for a few microscopic pin holes in the anodizing in a few places.....you REALLY gotta look hard to find flaws on these.
Asking $175

The E1B head has one of the high powered Cree UV emitters from the group buy that member Eprom did a while back. I bought this one when the E1B's were first released and carried it for a long time, thus the wear.
There are some marks at the bottom of the TIR optic from making contact with the metal ring on the cree. It does not effect the beam AT ALL.
The UV emitter illuminates all sorts of cool and nasty stuff! Check ID's, money, cat pee and all sorts of other uses. Still has the stock driver so it has 2 levels. This has been one of my favorites, but since I have an extra light engine for my EX10 with the same emitter, I'm going to offer this one up. Comes with the stock E1B body and a Z61 that has a McE2S 2-stage switch installed as well as a Delrin Shroud, plus an extra Z68? clicky from an E2D. The Z68 is a bit tempermental. Call Surefire and they'll send you a new one no questions asked.
Heres the thread on this one: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2833876
Asking $150

012-24.jpg

011-44.jpg

008-46.jpg

009-46.jpg

005-60.jpg

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Updated Prices!

No longer just a package deal!

All lights and parts split up..:thumbsup: and available individually

notsofast

Enlightened
I'll take the 2nd one, with one of kuku427's awesome XP-G neutral tint tower modules with 3 levels $65.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take the 2nd one, with one of kuku427's awesome XP-G neutral tint tower modules with 3 levels $65.

You Got It!:thumbsup:

Please send payment to: dafabricata (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks!

Time for breakfast....be back shortly

cnjl3

Enlightened
I will take it:
An older "Teardrop head that has the clip missing and a Koala/Yclo F2 (#12)Rebel tower module and runs on 2 XCR123's or one RCR123. There is a little dust on the inside of the window...came that way. This bezel is in excellent condition save for a few SMALL spots of missing anodizing on the hard edge where the clip was. Head and LED module sold together...Will Not Separate
Asking $65

Just noticed that your paypal info is on post #4 but you also state:

so let me know if I can send payment.

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will take it:
Asking $65

Just noticed that your paypal info is on post #4 but you also state:

so let me know if I can send payment.

Yes, It is yours!

I edited the thread over at EDCF too.

Thanks!:wave:

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
the e1b-UV is COOL! whoever buys it is a lucky guy :)

isn't that a UV XR-E in your avatar?

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
the e1b-UV is COOL! whoever buys it is a lucky guy :)

isn't that a UV XR-E in your avatar?

Hey Craig,:wave:

Thanks for the kind words, and yes it is the exact UV XR-E in my avitar.
If it doesn't sell in a day or two, I'll keep it.
One of the coolest lights I have and has a very impressive beam with the TIR optic.:naughty: