• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **Withdrawn** MilkySpit Modded Surefire L2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwatcher

Enlightened
I wanted to restore my paypal account after last weekend's McGizmo purchase! I chose a light from my modest collection that I thought would have some broad appeal - this SureFire L2 modded by MilkySpit (label reads: "SSCP4 USVOH SOB1000 43" followed by omega symbol).

Notwithstanding a couple of dings on the bezel, the body is in great shape – easily 95% +. The light has two output levels, and the beamshot below at least gives an idea of the hotspot vs spill (my camera's automatic mode couldn't accurately capture the beam's smoothness).

Asking $160>>$155>>150>>now withdrawn

4700142262_39720a2fae.jpg

4700141720_6c2795a372.jpg

4705277198_d34ebdb65a.jpg

Price includes USPS 1st Class shipping, with delivery confirmation to any U.S. address.

Paypal (payment owed or gift) or USPS money order. If Paypal goods purchased, add $5 to purchase price to help me with fees.

The first unconditional "I'll take it" posted in this thread will get top preference. Within 24 hours of win, buyer should complete payment to me, or I'll give the next-person in-line a chance to claim this light.

THANKS FOR LOOKING! :lovecpf:

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: **Price Drop!** MilkySpit Modded Surefire L2!

Just wanted to post a quick comment. I was very impressed by the beam and tint of this particular ML2. Super smooth and bright white. No blues, purples, etc just very neutral. Definitely an excellent buy for some lucky flashaholic out there. :thumbsup:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Re: **Price Drop!** MilkySpit Modded Surefire L2!

This is a nice one.................

Somebody buy it!

Last edited:

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: FS: (Now just $150!) MilkySpit Modded Surefire L2

OK, I know this is probably not a shelf queen, but there must be somebody out there who appreciates Milky's work and a more than fair deal on a complete, modded light with just one imperfection?

But then again, maybe not. I'll give this up to 24 hours before I pull it from sale. :shakehead

Last edited:

WYlightGUY

Newly Enlightened

Very nice light there pw.

I recently sold my Milky modded L1...and I kinda miss it.

Sure is tempting.

pwatcher

Enlightened

I've decided to withdraw the listing at this time, due to insufficient interest. Reasonable offers can be pm'd to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.