• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Led or complete light

Status
Not open for further replies.

beam24

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys im new here and im looking for the brightest LED i can buy... so if u can help me fine what im looking for that would help me get started, and info on what else i might need to buy for it to do my mod

or

im looking for a complete light thats homemade, again im looking for a cheap but very very bright light

Fichtenelch

Enlightened
At 4sevens.com you can grab a SST-90 in 2 different bins for under 30$ incl worldwide shipping.
This is the best bang-for-the-buck you can get, because everywhere else, the led is min. 45$ + shipping.
And at 9A it will push out around 2000 lumens, maybe 2250.

beam24

Newly Enlightened
sounds good....ill wait for a few days and see if i can buy a complete light like a mini mag or something :)

DM51

Flashaholic
This section of the forum (C&M B/S/T) is for transactions involving specified Custom/Modified lights, not for general enquiries.

My suggestion to you would be to do some reading in the LED Flashlights section to see what may be available. When you have done some research and decided, that would be the time to post a WTB.

Status
Not open for further replies.