• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Exolion SS, Tasklight II, Wee NS

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
The two CR2 lights are part of my personal favorites collection that I thought I would never sell. They never get used so it's time to pass them on.

-Exolion SS. Modded with a K2 TFFC TVOD, original UI (low, med, high, no memory) was swapped for a Draco UI (high, user setting, low, user adjust, with memory) & the FLuPIC has been bumped up to 800ma max. McR-16 reflector. Excellent tint & output! I am the second owner but the light is in excellent condition with only very slight surface scratches seen only when closely examined. Has the original green trit in the tail & UCL lens. Will include a new unprotected 15266/CR2 li-ion. Please limit max to short periods of use. SOLD $175(will include a R123 Nano Charger with spacer for the RCR2 for $5, only offered with the light)

Img_8382.jpg

Img_8377.jpg

Img_8386.jpg

-PhotonFanatic Tasklight II. From the 1st/earlier batch that had USVOH previous to the batch with the LEs that were built by me (later batch had U2SVOH). I am the first owner purchased direct from Fred, same condition as received new. The stippled Khatod reflector produces a floody beam that's great for up close work. Fred's machining is some of the best around. The stippled reflector also makes the USVOH look more like SXO IMO. These lights use the mini FLuPIC which is the Draco UI but I bumped the output on high to 800ma as opposed to 400ma stock. Will include a new unprotected 15266/CR2 li-ion. $160 $150 SOLD $125
Img_8393.jpg

Img_8388.jpg

-Wee NS. R2 100lm LE. Ice blue trits I am the first owner purchased direct from Rob. Excellent condition with a few very very slight surface scratches seen only if examined closely. Never been carried, practically unused. Never been polished, has the original patina that NS gets over time. Inlcudes the original box with steel lanyard, white & black lanyard covers, two 10180s, & magnet charging spacers. No nano charger. SOLD $80

Img_8129.jpg

Img_8126.jpg

Img_8133.jpg

Img_8119.jpg

Prices include PP fees & US shipping. Insurance & international extra. Thanks

Last edited:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Exolion SS, Tasklight II, Wee NS

I'll take the Wee NS if the international shipping fees are reasonable.

PM incoming

stepep

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Exolion SS, Tasklight II, (SOLD) WEE NS

Curiosity: the Tasklight II is a twisty or cliky?

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

That Exolion is sweet :twothumbs

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice lights! Trying to resist.

Lisa

Last edited:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you ever wanted an Exolion Lisa, pull the trigger on this one for sure.

I do have an Exolion with similar specs and love it! Whomever snags it is sure to be happy with it!

Lisa

andyfrasier

Enlightened

Ok, I'm on here tonight looking for big heavy custom mags that will light up city blocks, however I've been staring at this little Exolion for 15 minutes... :duh2:

...Finding trigger... ok I'll check back in the morning see if someone has... er... pulled it for me.. so to speak.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: FS: Tasklight II

Price drop on the modded TasklightII & will also throw in the nano charger & spacer.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Seems like there's more interest internationally. As much as I hate standing in line to ship international I do offer it. Shipping outside of the US will be an additional $12 for registered air mail with tracking. I will not send standard airmail or priority which does not offer tracking unless I have dealt with you before. Sorry but I can not be responsible for lost packages although I've never had one.

Thanks

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Father's day bump & $15 off the price listed for fathers, today only. :grin2:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Hey Will, what are the dimensions of the Task Light II?

SPECS:

• Twisty--twist the head to turn it on or off. Battery rattle is controlled with silicone washers (installed).
  • A 1/4" x 20 tpi socket is built into the tail of the light for use with standard tripod screws, or adjustable arms.
  • Mini FluPIC driver provides three brightness levels, plus two other modes--one for setting one of the brightness levels and the other is null.