• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS/WTT: Brightstar Lighthawk 4 Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

pullnshoot25

Newly Enlightened
I can't quite figure out if I am supposed to post this here (since this is not custom) but this is for sale so here I go.

Up for sale is a hardly used Brightstar Lighthawk 4 Cell Fireman's Flashlight. Was basically kept in my house and used a few times to spot coyotes. Comes with original box, owner's manual, sling and charging station. I am selling this for 150 shipped OR I will do a trade or trade+cash for a flashlight.

I am not really flashlight savvy at the moment but I know that I am looking for more of a tough EDC light that uses AA batteries (I can deal with CR123a batteries though). My friend is a flashlight nerd so he will probably help me out with choosing but I am open to any suggestions/offers.

Email me at [email protected] if interested.

DM51

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF, pullnshoot25.

Unfortunately, you guessed correctly, and as this is not a Custom item, you can't post it here.

I suggest you post it in the WTS Flashlights & Parts section in CPFMarketPlace. You'll need to register there separately if you have not already done so, as it is a separate forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.