• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ti Ra Clicky,Ti Lummi Raw, McGizmo Haiku XP-G, Ti Nautilus, Damascus Naithawk Dear123

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
bagsale002.jpg

IMG_5056-1.jpg

I need more Harley-Davidson parts so I am doing another light liquidation sale. Here are some of the "GOODIES" up for grabs...

1) Ti Ra Clicky (got it from AWTYD) ...$575***SOLD***
2) Ti Lummi Raw 20/200 (from Chipwillis) with 5 blue trits, 3 cells, and a cute little holster ...$245***WITHDRAWN***
3) Ti McGizmo Haiku XP-G with a BB body and clip (I custom matched this one to match my collection) ...$395***SOLD***
4) Ti Muyshondt Nautilus custom anodized...$245***SOLD***
5) Naithawk damascus Dear 123 with case...$205

All prices are shipped in the USA and include PayPal fees! Thanks for looking!!! :naughty:

Last edited:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM sent!

I'll take the Ti Clicky if Karlheinz can wait until the 19th to receive the funds... :broke:

EDIT : :takeit:

Funds have miraculously arrived immediatly!!! lovecpf

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:eek: Nautilus SPF to jemab
:) ti RaClicky is going to HenkLu...Thierry you sure waited a long time to get one and I hope you enjoy it! This has been in my safe since I got it from Troy and I never even used it. He has it set to tactical mode but I am clueless how to change settings...Never tried! Take care my friend!
:tinfoil: I guess the Haiku is heading to Indonesia....(wherever that is???) SPF

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
ti RaClicky is going to HenkLu...Thierry you sure waited a long time to get one and I hope you enjoy it! This has been in my safe since I got it from Troy and I never even used it. He has it set to tactical mode but I am clueless how to change settings...Never tried! Take care my friend!

Yeah, I wanted one from the beginning on, but I always had some other lights to buy. This one should be the right one!

I know how to customize a Clicky, although I must use the manual to get it right, it's not really that easy and to make it more difficult, the firmware has been changed, my first 140C is slightly different from the newer ones, where the programming got more logical. To set things like momentary, auto-off, you must have the manual because you can't know which mode does what. Well, it's quite easy... ;)

Thanks for this deal, once to Karlheinz and once to John! :thumbsup: