Company Logo on a flashlight?

gnicky11

Newly Enlightened
In planning for an all-managers meeting for an IT company, I am looking for a nice "gift" for each of the managers in attendance. I'm thinking of either a 2xAAA shirt-pocket light (like a preon 2) or a keychain light that can have our company logo put on it. A nice shirt-pocket light should be great for techs installing IT equipment and would be a nice, unique company identifier.

Is there a place to order a good quality personalized light? 40 units at $50 a piece would be acceptable.

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
4sevens.com
You can ask them to engraved on the preon 2.
And you can ask them for discount on 40 units.

tolkaze

Enlightened
4sevens.com
You can ask them to engraved on the preon 2.
And you can ask them for discount on 40 units.

Yeah, I only found out about the laser etching from 4sevens yesterday! Would be a very nice gift getting a Preon2 with company laser etching, or if you can stretch it, a preon2 with a titanium head (stealth black titanium edition)

gnicky11

Newly Enlightened
Would be a very nice gift getting a Preon2 with company laser etching, or if you can stretch it, a preon2 with a titanium head (stealth black titanium edition)

The Preon 2 "Black Edition" is exactly what I was thinking. My boss wants to get "other ideas", but what's cooler than a flashlight???

I'd get one for myself anyway, but I already have a neutral Mini AA on order -- need to pace myself.

js-lots

Newly Enlightened
I am waiting for a maglite from Lazerdesigns.com. They could pretty much engrave anything on many types of products. They have a flashlight section as well. Check it out.

bstrickler

Enlightened
The Preon 2 "Black Edition" is exactly what I was thinking. My boss wants to get "other ideas", but what's cooler than a flashlight???

I'd get one for myself anyway, but I already have a neutral Mini AA on order -- need to pace myself.

Knives with flashlights?

~Brian