Surefire flashlight closeout sale.

GPS Rider

Newly Enlightened
The only light they have on special that interests me is the D3. I am thinking of getting one for my duty belt.

Any comments on this light in general, and for use as a duty belt light?

Also, could someone describe a 7Z? Can't find anything about that one.

GR

Mike 161

Newly Enlightened
GPS Rider;

The Surefire 7Z was a rechargeable combat light, now discontinued. Essentially, it was a 6R with combat grips. It could use either the rechargeable battery or two lithium batteries (along with a spacer). It produced 50 lumens of light (with either battery), was 6.9 inches in length, and weighed 7.5 ounces.

Hope this helps.

Mike

GPS Rider

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, Mike. That's exactly what I needed.

I'm still interested in the D3 if anyone has any comments.

GR

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
The D-3 is a real good light that uses expensive batteries. It would make a great back up if you carry another light. Also you can use the HOLA for a twenty minute run time. Clickie switch is an option.

I have one and I also have 2 Streamlight Polystingers with the quick 2.5 hour DC charger.

ReconTech

Newly Enlightened
Are the 8X that they have listed for $30 (no transformer) $79 (AC charger) the same thing as an 8AX / 8NX? How much is a transformer? Rather, what is the wattage / amps so I can find out how much at rat shack. If its not the same as the 8AX/8NX series, is it any good? How does it rack up to a Streamlight Stinger?

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think they are all gone,
frown.gif