Meeting another Flashaholic~Illuminating :)

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
Illuminated stopped by my families "store-to-be" today. It was great meeting a fellow Flashaholic and seeing his lights and showing mine to someone who "understands".
He and his wife were headed up to Superior National Forest to do some camping for a week or two. His wife said the mini-van is full of lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif . There were less than a dozen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif but all ones I hadn't seen. A LGI, Lambda Illuminator, G2, e-light plus a Tiger light. All very nice the TL had an Ultra Clear lens Wow!

As I said it was nice meeting a fellow CPFer. Too bad it was daylight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif . It was interesting seeing which of my children crowded around to see his lights. Not only was John great with all the children but he seemed to be a "real" person. Great outlook on life. Three cheers to getting out of the City.
I offer an open invitation to any CPFer's who come up my way to stop by and say high. E-mail if you want directions.

Latest posts