• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Found: Aleph III Light Engine for 1x123 cell

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently bought this swirly goodness Aleph III host from PoliceScannerMan:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/278476

I really want to get it working. It takes 1 CR123 sized battery. I'd like to buy an engine with a warm tint if possible and as bright as possible. 2 modes or more is fine, and I don't mind if it has strobe/SOS function.

If you have a LE that's ready for me to install, please send me a PM with your asking price.

Thank you,
Lisa

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Aleph III Light Engine for 1x123 cell

Do you want something that was stock with the Aleph lights, or something more modern? I may have one of the older LE's, just sgl stage with a Luxeon 3 I think.

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do you want something that was stock with the Aleph lights, or something more modern? I may have one of the older LE's, just sgl stage with a Luxeon 3 I think.

Old is fine, just wanna get this thing lit up :)

fyrstormer

Banned

Does the light have a two-stage twisty switch, or a clicky switch? The GDuP LEs will only work with clicky switches.

easilyled

Flashaholic

Lisa, if you're happy to wait for a week, I'm almost sure to be able to offer you a nice SSC-P4 L.E which is just what you're looking for regarding the Aleph-3.
It is a lot more efficient & brighter than the L.Es with the older luxeon emitters.
In fact a few years ago, I had all my L.Es that used to have luxeons on them replaced with SSC-P4s because they were twice as bright
for the same runtime.

I'm just waiting to receive the XPG-L.E that I bought very recently from fyrstormer.
I need to check that it fits in my lights according to my satisfaction (it should do) and then that will free up the above-mentioned L.E for you.

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm just waiting to receive the XPG-L.E that I bought very recently from fyrstormer.
I need to check that it fits in my lights according to my satisfaction (it should do) and then that will free up the above-mentioned L.E for you.

Sounds great! I'll stand by for that one of yours, keep me posted here or via PM.
Thank you!
Lisa

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Light engine was generously donated to me by forum member jch79!
Thank you John! :wave: