Titanium Nitecore EX10

ftumch33

Enlightened
Putting this up here since I couldn`t find anything through the search function.
I have one of Jhanko`s 3D creations and it never leaves my pocket but last night I went to change the battery (in the dark :p) and have had problems with the battery sitting all the way in the piston tube whereas before it would sit a considerable ways out making it easy to grab the battery and change it. Now not only does it sit all the way in the tube making it almost impossible to get out but the click on/off function is gone too.
Did I drop something out of the light when I was changing batteries?
The spring is still in the piston tube and it is the same as it was before I had the problem.
Can anyone shed some light on this so I can get the light back into my pocket where it belongs? :)

***Okay, now I think I`m going crazy. Tried a few enloops, same size as the AW cell I`m using and no problem. Tried a different AW cell and no problem as to function and the cell staying above the lip for easy removal. Tried the run down cell and it sinks all the way into the tube! All the batts` I tried were the same length! Needless to say the light still works as when I got it but WTF is up with the run down cell?

Last edited:

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened
Yeah, your light and battery combination does not add up....Perhaps you have a D10, not an EX10?

Ditto this, I'm a bit confused by the OP.

It shouldn't be battery dependent, but is your spring catching on itself and binding at all? Is the cell that "sinks" down an especially tight fit?