Help me identify this light!!

dixie460

Newly Enlightened
Howdy all, I had to get a new profile because i deleted the email acct I signed up with, and also forgot my password...but I've posted on here before so I ain't a newbie lol.

Anyhow, my buddy was unpacking after a move and he gave me this flashlight, saying all it needs is a bulb (and obviously batteries) to work. Ain't ever heard of the brand before, it's a ROTHCO. No model/serial data anywhere. Looks like black type II anodized, double o-ring sealed at both ends with a rubber tailcap pushbutton, smooth reflector. Seems to be of good build quality but a bit too many threaded goodies inside, retainers and such.

Here's some pics to help. Seems to take 2 CR123 primaries for power. If I can't figure out what lamp this thing uses, I'll just hack it into an LED type and run primaries I guess. The last picture is my beloved SF E2L next to it for length comparison.

Thanks in advance!!

dixie460

Newly Enlightened
Ah ok, I already tried to fit a incan P60 module in there...I'll mess with it some more. Thanks for the help, I'll make something useful out of this lol...