• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Aleph Mule XP-G R5 GD750, mariposaoyako OFC heatsink

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
mariposaoyako OFC heatsink for Mag AA. Two ground screws included. Build that crazy bright mag to impress your family and friends. $18 SOLD
100_0478.jpg

Aleph Mule with CREE XP-G R5 LED driven at 750mA with a GD driver board. Nice small light with a huge output. New build with parts from the SS. There are few tiny pin pricks of anodizing missing, as received from the Shoppe, though you have to look hard to find them. LED has nice tint, without any real leaning toward cool, or warm. Anodizing is black, though I would consider it to be a very dark gray. $150 SOLD
100_0479.jpg

100_0480.jpg

100_0481.jpg

The first person to post an unconditional "I'll take it" in this thread takes priority over other communications. Payment must be made via Paypal. However, if you are not a Paypal user, please contact me via PM and we can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

Asking price listed includes first class shipping with Delivery Confirmation within the U.S. The price does not include insurance, or other mailing services. If you would like shipping upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc., please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: Aleph Mule XP-G R5 GD750, mariposaoyako OFC heatsink

I'll take: mariposaoyako OFC heatsink for Mag AA.

Please let me know your PP addy.

Thanks

purelite

Enlightened
Re: Aleph Mule XP-G R5 GD750, mariposaoyako OFC heatsink (Sold)

wow, nice work on the Mule. who did the work? Its very professional looking!!

Is it single mode?

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

wow, nice work on the Mule. who did the work? Its very professional looking!!

Is it single mode?

I built the Mule. Thank you for the compliment.

It is a single mode light, and can handle CR123 or RCR123 cells.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Purelight...you snooze ....you loose! DatiLed and Dark Zero are two of the best modders on the forum!!! Will ....nice score....how's retirement from modding and thanks for the pineapple build for Scott for me!!!:twothumbs Derek here go the magic words...:takeit: Any chance of the green glow epoxy treatment like you did on the SST-50 build you made for me? Thanks and :kiss: nice to see ya back in action too!!:thumbsup:

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

Purelight...you snooze ....you loose! DatiLed and Dark Zero are two of the best modders on the forum!!! Will ....nice score....how's retirement from modding and thanks for the pineapple build for Scott for me!!!:twothumbs Derek here go the magic words...:takeit: Any chance of the green glow epoxy treatment like you did on the SST-50 build you made for me? Thanks and :kiss: nice to see ya back in action too!!:thumbsup:

Hi Karl, PM incoming. Thanks. :thumbsup:

warx23

Enlightened
Nice score Karl. :thumbsup:
You saved me. Ive been looking at this all day .