• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: datiLED P7 Flupic Aleph LE

StrayLight

Enlightened
P7 Flupic Aleph LE built by datiLED $140 SOLD
CSWPI P7 LED, Flupic V2.2 driver with 1.2A high (~300 lumens), green glow epoxy

EDC%20024.jpg

Price includes priority shipping with delivery confirmation in the CONUS (insurance & international shipping extra). Paypal and money order accepted domestically, Paypal from "verified" buyers in US funds required for international sales. No e-check or gift payments. No fees for Paypal. Postal insurance is your only recourse in the unlikely event that a package goes missing, and is therefore highly recommended.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Ninjaz7

Enlightened
Re: FS: datiLED P7 Flupic Aleph LE

great smacker for a single cell...excellent broadcasting beam.:popcorn:

upsidedownviking

Newly Enlightened

Hi,

I'm new to Aleph style lights, 1st one's on it's way, will this work with a reflector? Assuming the opening is large enough to accommodate the LED like a McR-20 Seoul.

I'll take it if you think it will work.

Thanks!
PM incoming

StrayLight

Enlightened

...will this work with a reflector? Assuming the opening is large enough to accommodate the LED like a McR-20 Seoul.

PM replied.
I don't think any of the McR reflectors will properly fit a P7 without modification, but someone please step in if this is not correct.

warx23

Enlightened

I once had a aleph 1 head with a Dati p7 LE. I had to modify the reflector (shorten the length). It was a wonderful beam. I sold it to Karl a good while back.

aleph1mule01.jpg

upsidedownviking

Newly Enlightened

PM replied.
I don't think any of the McR reflectors will properly fit a P7 without modification, but someone please step in if this is not correct.

No worries, I'll take it, modifying the reflector should be no problem.

Thanks for PM with all the info!!!

warx23 thanks for helping out! lovecpf

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Perfect set up! DatiLED (Derek) hit a home run with that light engine. I have owned several and they were the standard bar to reach prior to the SST-50 and XP-G modules. A dremel tool and some steady hands can quickly open up the reflector to accomodate the larger P7 diameter. Nice Score... it was one of my favorites. I believe Steve started me down the custom flashlight program with that very light!!! You cost me some serious $$$ over the past year and a half. :twothumbs Thanks sooooo much for introducing me to such an exciting new hobby my Bedrock Buddy!