Who here plays Unreal Tournament ?

jtice

Flashaholic
I tried to play UT2,, but my computerr cant handle the graphics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Who here plays UT1? I would like to setup a game or 2, and let us play it online some time.
I like playing with people I know, or at least sorta know, like people on a forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Some of you are way above my modding abilities, and well, Im gelous, I need to get even somehow. LOL (not that I'm that good at UT)

Let me know what you guys think. Post here, PM me, or email me at [email protected] or you can send me a message on AIM name: jtice Trotto

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, nothing beats getting a head shot with the sniper rifle on UT...hehe. Too bad I only use my laptop now...no more games for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

MichiganMan

Enlightened
All I have handy right now is UT 2003. It has some serious multiplayer innovations (Double Domination is just addictively maddening) But I miss the deceptive simplicity of UT's Facing Worlds.

Banshee

Enlightened
Big fan of UT here too...

I'm really a Team Fortress guy (www.clanamp.org) but UT has a place in my heart as well. God love that zoomed sniper rifle...

Headshot!! Multi-Kill!! Dominate!! GOD-LIKE!!