Sasha Running for Governor of California????

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh Wait, never mind... That was the Terminator, not the Terminatrix....

Arnold Schwarzenegger just announced that he IS running for Governor. How many is that running now? 280, 300?

Personally, I feel sorry for whoever gets elected... It will take decades of moderate suffering or years of serious suffering by Calif. citizens to repair the damage that Davis has done, and whoever gets elected will be the one to be blamed for it, not the one that actually caused the problem.

Oh Well, better "Ahnuld" than Arianna, the Zsa Zsa Gabor clone.

Darell

Flashaholic
It amazes me that anybody actually *wants* the job for many of the reasons you mention above. But then, I think similar things about the top federal spot as well. Do people really *want* to be president?

Tomas

Banned
Darell, while it usually has more to do with a psychological need for power, and sometimes even with a real desire to accomplish something specific, I suspect that money often has more than just a little bit to do with it.

What other job can a not-wealthy man borrow millions of dollars to campaign for, actually get hired for the $250,000 a year salary, pay back all the borrowed money, and leave a multi-millionaire only four years later? It always amazes me that they can do that on only a quarter-million a year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

JOshooter

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Darell said:
Do people really *want* to be president?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I want to be President, then I could bring affordable flashlights to every home in America.