• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo Haiku XP-G 2XAA For Sale / WITHDRAWN

Per-Sev

Enlightened
Hello everyone I am forced to sell my Haiku XP-G 2XAA I never thought I would be doing this but I have some medical bills that I must take care of. I am selling other items locally and if they sell first then I will pull this from the sale. This light is my EDC and has been carried since new its a few months old and I looked it over and there are a few small marks on it but you have to look hard to find them I did notice a very small mark on the tail I was running my finger nail around it and felt a small mark right on the corner you have to hold it a certain way to notice it. This has been a perfect light for me and I have never had and problems with it. This was $500 when I bought it and will sell it for $425 and I will include a few extra Energizer L91's with it that is the only battery I have used in it and it will run a minimum of 80 hours on low continues with the L91's. There is the normal pocket dust around the O-rings from carry and I am not going to disassemble it to clean them out other than that is hard to tell its been carried. I have a PayPal account you can use or a postal money order. I will ship the light Priority Mail insured with a delivery confirmation for free in the CONUS ONLY. All PayPal fees are your responsibility you can use the gift option if you want. If you email me at [email protected] that is also my PayPal account I will see your responds faster just tell me you will take it and how you want to pay and please include your shipping info just in case, I will ship same day or the next depending on the time of day unless you pay by postal money order then I will ship once I receive the funds. I don't have a good camera but most of you know what this light looks like but if you need me to take some pics send me a email. Price lowered to $410 shipped to your door. One more price drop $390 shipped. Thanks
WITHDRAWN FROM SALE

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: McGizmo Haiku XP-G 2XAA For Sale

Per-sev- Sorry you may have to let it go! Great light, I know you enjoy it. Good luck...

Per-Sev

Enlightened

Thanks guys I really hate to sell this light but sometimes you don't have a choice. As for pics like I said all I have is a cell phone camera and they all look the same just go to the McGizmo page and he has some good pics posted. I can post a pic but but it won't be very good so why bother.

Per-Sev

Enlightened

This was the only pic I could find its not very good but you get the idea.
img941.jpg

Per-Sev

Enlightened

Lets lower the price a little make it $410 shipped to your door. This will be the only price drop on this light. Thanks

Per-Sev

Enlightened

I guess I have to lower the price a little more I need to sell this light asap. I will take $390 and still ship for free. Thanks

Latest posts