• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Another price drop: GanP 1xCR123 light FS or trade for a Ti RAW with trits

flip

Enlightened
FS: GanP 1xCR123 3 level light

Price include shipping, delivery confirmation and any Paypal fees for USA sales. I will accept Paypal or a USPS money order. I will insure the item and will include delivery confirmation for sales in the USA. I will ship outside of the USA if you pay by Paypal gift and you accept the risk that the item may be damaged or stolen in transit. If the buyer is outside of the USA and wants insurance and tracking/ delivery confirmation, he is welcome to pay for it.

The 1st
takeit.gif
posted here gets 1st dibs. Feel free to PM any questions you may have.

***I would be interested in trading the GanP for a Ti RAW with trits in good condition. I would prefer to keep the trade within the USA so that both sides could track their shipments at a reasonable cost.

1) GanP 1 x CR123A cell flashlight. The head and body are Surefire "E" series threaded. It is black in color. It is in very good condition. There are a few very small spots where the ano is missing. I have taken it out of my safe a few times to play with it but it has spent most of it's life locked away. I like the light but I am afraid I'll ding it up if I take it out and use it so I thought it should find a new home where it will be treated properly.

It has a GDuP Cree 3 level light engine from the Sandwich Shoppe.
It has a sapphire window with ar coating from the Sandwich Shoppe.
It has a McR19XR reflector from the Sandwich Shoppe.

I did have one of the LED Zep aspheric lenses listed below in this light. It fit perfectly and was focused very well. The photos below are of the light when it had the aspheric lens mounted in it.

GanP made a brass bezel ring for me to fit this light. If the buyer of this light wants this brass ring, I will include it for an additional $20.
$230 for this light plus $20 for the brass bezel lens retaining ring if you want it.

2) Sold 3 LED Zep black anno'ed aspheric lenses.
$48 Sold

Last edited:

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: GanP 1xCR123 light & LED Zep aspheric lenses

Nice price on the GanP

But, I'll take the (3) LED Zep Ashperic lenses

flip

Enlightened

Nein166, I sent you a PM with my Paypal address.

Thanks,
Phil

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal:

No rush on the shipping
Thanks
Brian

flip

Enlightened

Nein166, the lenses were shipped early this morning.

Thanks,
Phil

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS or Trade: GanP 1xCR123 light--trade for a Ti RAW with trits

Thanks flip the optics really increased the throw in my quad-xr-e mag3c with just two aspherics and two McR19s