What to do now?

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sold off all the lights I never used and was left with two: an E1B and 6P w/ XPG drop-in. One is my EDC and the other is my duty light.

However, while the E1B is still the best light I've ever owned when looking at use, the 6P is starting to lose my interest.

I've come upon an M3 in great condition for less than $100. I believe I could sell it for the price an LX2 costs and not lose that much.

However, maybe I could do something with the M3.. perhaps put the new LED turbo head on top of it :)

Hmm.. I'm not sure so hopefully some suggestions will make it easier.

NightKids

Enlightened
Maybe you should have a look at something from the Fenix range. The TK series is great & built like tanks.

I've got a SureFire and various Fenix's and I appreciate both brands.

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe you should have a look at something from the Fenix range. The TK series is great & built like tanks.

I've got a SureFire and various Fenix's and I appreciate both brands.

Been there done that, no longer interested. You should see my E1B. I let people throw it at hard things to explain why I paid over $100 for a flashlight. Can't beat that.

I would play with the M3... You can't go wrong.

Thought about it, but with a newborn money is hard to let go for custom work. I don't like anything that's pre-made for the M3s, so it leaves me in a bad spot on that.

I won't be able to get enough for an AZ2.. which is what I was after originally :naughty:

Maybe I could just save :thumbsdow