Phantom Warrior aviation light. Anybody familiar with it?

B@rt

Flashaholic
phantomwarrior4withcord.jpg

This is what it looks like. It has some interesting specs.
rolleyes.gif

Quote from Phantom
Phantom Warrior P2154, has multiple bulb options available to you as your mission progresses. The primary bulb is an NVIS green that is vibration and shock proof bulb and does not interfere with night vision goggles, even when used right next to them in the cockpit. It gives the user a wavelength of light that is not detected by most versions of night vision goggles--even "head on."
This flashlight also has a high-power Inspection Option bulb for pre and post flight inspection (with a spare bulb located on board.) Both of these bulbs are activated with the rotation of the bezel or thumb switch.

Anybody familiar with this light?

TIA,

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll let you know when I get mine. Won one on ebay two weeks ago for 9 dollars...
wink.gif

Unfortunately its a cobalt blue one, but I'll let you guys know about its quality.

Mark

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been to that web site before. I would have liked to see the prices. The lights look real nice.

E__WOK

Newly Enlightened
I have the military version. I thing it cost me almost $100 dollars. There are many options to choose from.

It has a variable intensity led operated by a rotating switch. If I rotate the switch all the way, the regular bulb will light up(this is the high intensity bulb).

If I rotate the batteries around, the IR led will turn on. The beam is fairly wide.