Newbie First months purchases

Gears

Newly Enlightened
I just found out about this site and the improvements, led cree, that are available now. So... I just bought.

Fenix TK 12 R5..... Very solid light
Fenix PD 30 R4 .....Maybe my favorite
Fenix E01 ............It is what it is
Eagletac P20C2 Mark ll .....The brightest of all
ITP A1 EOS ....................Very small
Romisen RC-N3 ll Q5 .........I like that I can use up my AAs
Some P60 drop in for a Surefire G2...... Really woke this old light up

So how did I do?
I got to stop this soon or I'll go broke. :eek:

joe1512

Enlightened
Holy crap dude. Most people buy one light at a time after doing some research. Those lights look nice enough but did ya really need all of them in 1 purchase?

Gears

Newly Enlightened
Must be single with lots of disposable income. :eek:oo: :welcome:
Nope, married and since the kids have grown and moved away I can buy all the toys I want. I did do a lot of research before my purchase.
I knew I wanted lights that took CR123s, didn't want to fool around with rechargables. I've been happy with what I got but I am looking real hard at a Quark 123-2. :whistle:

tre

Flashlight Enthusiast
I knew I wanted lights that took CR123s, didn't want to fool around with rechargables. I've been happy with what I got but I am looking real hard at a Quark 123-2. :whistle:

You have a PD30 and P20C2. The 123-2 would be nearly the same light. If you want a quark, wWhy not get a Quark 123 which is smaller and a little different ball game. It puts a ton of light for the size. It is one of my favorite lights.

You have a lot of good lights. Now you need a really bright one and a really throwy one. Think Tiablo A10-G (or Dereelight DBS) and EagleTac M2XC4 or even a catipult V2. No Jetbeams? Do you like how I'm spending your money for you?:broke: Can't forget the 4sevens Maelstrom when it comes out.