Question on Surefire Lights

Dre327

Newly Enlightened
I just picked up a Surefire Scout Light, M600c..... The light has a number on the body(A93912) and the head has another number(C37601). The package the light came in has a white label with the Model # M600c-BK, another number above it(15865) and another number below it(1F-035245). My question is..... Should the numbers on the label match the numbers on the actual light? If not, what are the numbers on the label used for?

Thanks

Size15's

Flashaholic
:welcome:

The bezel has its own serial number because of the potential for it to be purchased independently. SureFire bezels with model numbers such as KL or KX can usually be purchased separately (or in some cases are never offered as part of a complete light)

The body has it's own serial number mostly so you can tell one from the next for the purpose of "that one is mine" or "that one has been issued to me" etc.

I'm not aware of users needing to give any numbers on the packaging any concern. One could refer to the label itself. The numbers you've quoted don't appear to be serial numbers or part numbers for the M600C (the format doesn't look right). I'd say you need not worry about them.

I hope this helps?

Al :)