2 Flashlight Duo

niteowler

Newly Enlightened
After all these years I have decided to make the jump to better quality and more powerful lights. Maglites have served me well but it's time for a change. I want an edc light and also a light to provide a little throw. Would the ITP A1 EOS make a good edc light? I like the fact that i can put it on my key chain if needed but it may be to small. Would the Eagletac P20C2 make a good thrower? The beam shots I have seen look decent. Any opinions or suggestions are appreciated.

DM51

Flashaholic
It looks as if you have decided on LED lights, so I'll move your thread to the LED Flashlights section.

If you haven't ruled out Incan or other possibilities, let me know (just post in this thread again) and I'll move it back.

niteowler

Newly Enlightened
I decided that the Eagletac T20C2 and ITP SC1 (for edc) may be a better combination for me. Still hard to decide after a month of research.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
There're a lot of choices. It boils down to the details that you need to decide on. You've only stated you want a thrower and an edc so far. For the thrower, do you want 1 battery, 2, 3, 4, 6 or even 8? Size? Price? etc. For the edc, tons to choose from, what size do you want, twisty or clicky? Clip a must? Brightness vs runtime? What UI? etc. More details allow elimination which will ultimately bring you suggestions of choices closer to what you're looking for.

Last edited:

notsobrite

Newly Enlightened
my choices based on the two lights you are considering would be fenix tk-11 and 4sevens quark 123 tactical. or eagletac t100c2 and quark aa tactical. or solarforce L2 with custom nailbender drop-in and quark aa or 123 tactical. or...ok i'll stop there:grin2:

a1penguin

Newly Enlightened
I don't own either of these lights, but both of those flashlights are highly recommended in the forums. Good quality and good value for the price.
:twothumbs