EagleTac P20C2 MKII XP-G R5 380 Lumen

Ken2step

Newly Enlightened
Will the EagleTac P20C2 take the AW123's batteries? Wasn't sure whether it could take the higher voltage.
thanks!

Ken2step

Newly Enlightened
Great! So I would assume that would up the lumens a tad true? I will for sure look at this light and the 17670! thanks for the info Jag!!
Ken

JaguarDave-in-Oz

Enlightened
According to Selfbuilt's review figures (link below), the two different battery sets are producing similar lumens at least for the first portion of their run until 17670 falls out of regulation. Bigchelis's sphere of truth figures confirm both battery types to produce approximately equal lumens.

Over 300 lumens out the front, a very bright torch with a great beam shape (get the OP reflector). I have a P20C2 in my pocket now and love it.

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=272036

shipwreck

Enlightened
I have both the P20C2 Mk 2 and the T20C2 Mk2. I have the LOP reflector on both.

Fantastic lights. The P20C2 Mk II is my new every day carry - it's a little smaller than the T model. I also find myself prefering the "P" model more. It produces a little more flood than the tactical model. And while the tactical model throws just a little further... When I shine both down my rear alleyway, its not much different in real world use. The "P" model is also cheaper.

Great flashlight.